|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Buyout.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy did Dairy Queen use at its beginning stages of development?
(a) One market.
(b) One menu item.
(c) Getting bigger.
(d) Staying small.
2. Where does the restaurant's name McDonald's come from?
(a) Mac McDonald.
(c) Richard McDonald.
(d) Dick McDonald.
3. Where was the first US carhop drive-in?
4. What happened within months of the opening of the Agates?
(a) Revenue increased.
(b) Advertisements were seen nationwide.
(c) People traveled in from other states.
(d) The menu prices increased.
5. What did Kroc redefine with his suppliers?
(b) Customer-supplier relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1961, how many stores did McDonald's have open?
2. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
3. How did McDonald's develop its discovery process?
4. What strategy did Big Boys use at its beginning stages of development?
5. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)