|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, High Gear, Chapter 13, Media Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Kroc start a new life with, after he gave away more of his control of McDonald's?
2. What was Kroc's second wife's name?
3. How many McDonald's did Turner open a year as a result of the successful real estate holdings?
4. What type of strategy is formed when the land owner subleases to the franchises?
(a) A sandwich stategy.
(b) An agreement strategy.
(c) A contractual stragtegy.
(d) A contracting relationship.
5. How many stores did McDonald's have by 1978?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Turner rely on during financial pressures?
2. What did McDonald's charge that enabled them to afford the land they planned to build on?
3. What other rigor, beside real estate development, did McDonald's apply to its product as a whole?
4. Who did Kroc relinquish control of McDonald's to as his personal life became complicated?
5. How did McDonald's have to appear to investors to have the support of large lenders?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)