|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, High Gear, Chapter 13, Media Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Kroc took over McDonald's?
(a) Things took off.
(b) The economy rose.
(c) The economy plunged.
(d) Nothing immediately.
2. What did Kroc's behind the scene predecessor bring to the company?
(a) A balance of control.
3. How many stores did McDonald's have by 1978?
4. Who did Kroc relinquish control of McDonald's to as his personal life became complicated?
(a) Fred Turner.
5. What did Kroc resist profiting from?
(a) Other's ideas.
(b) His franchises.
(c) Unstable markets.
(d) His own ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of strategy is formed when the land owner subleases to the franchises?
2. What strategy did Big Boys use at its beginning stages of development?
3. What did McDonald's charge that enabled them to afford the land they planned to build on?
4. What did Kroc avoid in the franchise business?
5. What strategy did Dairy Queen use at its beginning stages of development?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)