|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
(a) He gets on his nerves,
(b) He has become confident.
(c) He has become withdrawn.
(d) He has become more physically fit.
2. What does Chin want Song to find out?
(a) When they will assassinate Chairman Mao.
(b) When they will assassinate the President.
(c) If America plans on moving into China.
(d) When America is planning on bombing Vietnam.
3. What is one of the things about Song that Gallimard considers to be rare?
(a) She will pleasure him.
(b) She sings like a bird.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She listens to him.
4. What does Gallimard consider himself to be?
(a) An old man.
(b) A celebrity.
(c) A perfect man.
(d) A failure.
5. In Madame Butterfly, what is it that Butterfly fears from the Western man?
(a) He will love a butterfly and never let it go.
(b) He will kill her baby.
(c) He will force her to leave her family.
(d) He will catch a butterfly, pierce its heart and leave it to perish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gallimard sick of hearing about the Chinese culture?
2. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
3. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
4. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
5. How does Song define the Chinese?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)