|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gallimard sick of hearing about the Chinese culture?
(a) That it is submissive.
(b) That it is new.
(c) That it is old.
(d) That is it small.
2. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
(a) She thinks it is beautiful.
(b) She thinks it is the perfect opera.
(c) She thinks it is boring.
(d) She thinks it is ridiculous.
3. How old is Gallimard at the point Scene 13 occurs?
4. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) My life.
(b) One and Only.
(c) My love.
5. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
(a) The Chinese are afraid of power.
(b) The Chinese culture is rooted two-thousad years in the past.
(c) The Chinese are kept ignorant equally.
(d) The Chinese miss the old days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
2. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
3. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
4. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
5. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)