|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In grammar school, what title was Gallimard given?
(a) "Least likely to succeed."
(b) "Least likely to be invited to a party."
(c) "Least likely to kiss a girl."
(d) "Least popular."
2. What does Gallimard ask Song after they talk about Gallimard's conversation with Helga regarding the doctor visit?
(a) If she is happy with him.
(b) If he should leave Helga.
(c) If she wants to marry him.
(d) If she wants to have his baby.
3. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
(a) His flat in Beijing.
(b) A courtroom in Paris.
(c) A prison cell in Paris.
(d) His flat in Paris.
4. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
5. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A beuracrat.
(c) A servant.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
2. What does Song say she has never done before?
3. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
4. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
5. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)