|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee's profession?
2. In what city does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Versailles, France.
(b) Beijing, China.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) London, England.
3. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) Marc arranged it.
(b) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
(c) She was in love with him.
(d) She was lonely.
4. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four days.
5. What did Gallimard confess that he knew all along?
(a) Song was a woman.
(b) He hated what he loved.
(c) His happiness was temporary.
(d) Song was a man with a woman's soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Scene 2?
2. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
3. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
4. What does Song say about the soul of China?
5. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)