|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song say is one of a Westerner's favorite fantasies?
(a) The submissive Oriental woman and the shy white man.
(b) The meek husband and the brave Oriental wife.
(c) The submissive Oriental woman with the cruel white man.
(d) The submissive white women with the cruel Oriental man.
2. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will not apologize for anything else.
(b) She will fire the servants.
(c) She will love him forever.
(d) She will serve him tea.
3. What does Song say is undervalued in the West?
(b) Street smarts.
4. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) The German embassy.
(b) The French embassy.
(c) The Austrian embassy
(d) The American embassy.
5. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
(a) He is wearing a tie.
(b) He is a man.
(c) He is wearing a hat.
(d) He is French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toulon ask Gallimard to do for him in France?
2. Which character is watching Scene 7?
3. By what other name does Pinkerton's wife go?
4. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
5. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)