|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
(c) New York.
2. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
(d) 1986-present day.
3. What does Gallimard consider himself to be?
(a) A celebrity.
(b) A perfect man.
(c) A failure.
(d) An old man.
4. What did Gallimard confess that he knew all along?
(a) Song was a woman.
(b) He hated what he loved.
(c) His happiness was temporary.
(d) Song was a man with a woman's soul.
5. What does Toulon find irritating?
(a) America moving into Vietnam to grab the territory
(b) France's cowardliness.
(c) America's growing angry attitude.
(d) France's imperialism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the banner state that is unveiled at the end of Act 2, Scene 9?
2. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
3. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
4. What does Gallimard ask Song after they talk about Gallimard's conversation with Helga regarding the doctor visit?
5. How much time has passed since Gallimard's last meeting with Song by Scene 13?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)