|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) Marc arranged it.
(b) She was in love with him.
(c) She was lonely.
(d) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
2. What did Gallimard believe Song was doing before they part ways at the end of Scene 8?
3. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
(a) A scandal waiting to happen.
(b) A grab bag.
(c) A barrel of monkeys.
(d) A fish pond.
4. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
(a) An ambassador's party.
(b) A martial arts demonstration.
(c) The American embassy..
(d) The Opera House.
5. What does Gallimard call his relationship to Renee?
(a) A mistake.
(b) The right thing to do.
(c) The affair of the century.
(d) An extra extramarital affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marc, how was Gallimard a different man in China?
2. What does Gallimard consider himself to be?
3. How old is Gallimard at the point Scene 13 occurs?
4. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
5. How does Song respond when Chin asks how Song came to live in an exalted position?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)