|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Gallimard's fantasy, who plays Pinkerton?
(a) Gallimard himself.
(c) Manuel Toulon.
(d) Comrade Chin.
2. What doesn't Renee like about China?
(a) It's an ugly place.
(b) There are no handsome men.
(c) There are too many women.
(d) There's nothing to do at night.
3. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
(a) She said she would tell his wife.
(b) She was very hateful.
(c) She called him "friend."
(d) She said she missed him.
4. How old is Gallimard at the point Scene 13 occurs?
5. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
(a) Squirt guns.
(b) Confectioner's sugar.
(c) Hula hoops.
(d) Coffee mugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes between the year Gallimard is fired from the embassy and the year Song travels to France to live with him?
2. What has Gallimard searched for night after night in his cell?
3. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
4. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
5. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)