|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Gallimard at the point Scene 13 occurs?
2. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) A martial arts demonstration.
(c) The American embassy..
(d) An ambassador's party.
3. What does Gallimard want after Song announces she is pregnant?
(a) He wants to marry Song.
(b) He wants to quit his job.
(c) He wants to leave Song.
(d) He wants to leave Helga.
4. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She loves him too much.
(b) She wants to concentrate on her career.
(c) She is not worthy.
(d) She doesn't believe in marriage.
5. What does Gallimard ask Song after they talk about Gallimard's conversation with Helga regarding the doctor visit?
(a) If she wants to have his baby.
(b) If he should leave Helga.
(c) If she is happy with him.
(d) If she wants to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
2. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
3. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
4. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
5. What is the first rule that Song's mother taught him about men?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)