|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
(a) His devotion.
(b) His understanding.
(c) His generosity.
(d) His love.
2. What is Renee's profession?
3. Finish the sentence: "...there's no guarantee of failure in life like ________"
(a) "...failure as a child."
(b) "...a depressing mairage."
(c) "...happiness in high school."
(d) "...finding happiness in love."
4. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She is not worthy.
(b) She loves him too much.
(c) She wants to concentrate on her career.
(d) She doesn't believe in marriage.
5. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
(b) Full of pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
2. What does Chin want to make sure that Song remembers?
3. What does the banner read that Comrade Chin enters with?
4. According to Gallimard, who wrote Madame Butterfly?
5. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)