|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Four months.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
2. By what other name does Pinkerton's wife go?
(b) Little One.
(c) Lovely One.
3. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(b) My life.
(c) One and Only.
(d) My love.
4. What does Song say she wants to do now that her life as an actor is over?
(a) She wants to act.
(b) She wants to live in luxury.
(c) She wants to serve the people.
(d) She wants to live.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The streets of Paris.
(b) Helga's apartment.
(c) A prison cell.
(d) Gallimard and Butterfly's flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is going on in Scene 12?
2. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
3. What did Gallimard envision when he walked toward Song to strip her?
4. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
5. Where does Scene 8 take place?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)