|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's father
(b) Song's grandfather.
(d) Song's son.
2. What is Renee's profession?
3. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) Marc arranged it.
(b) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
(c) She was in love with him.
(d) She was lonely.
4. What job did Gallimard get in Paris in order to get in contact with sensitive documents?
(a) Vice consul.
(c) A courier.
5. What does Gallimard call his relationship to Renee?
(a) The right thing to do.
(b) An extra extramarital affair.
(c) The affair of the century.
(d) A mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Song, what does happiness look like?
2. How much does Pinkerton pay for Butterfly?
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, how does Gallimard describe Song?
4. What part of Song's letter does Gallimard quote for her?
5. What does Chin want Song to find out?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)