|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Scene 2?
(a) The streets of Beijing.
(b) A courtroom.
(c) A flat in China.
(d) A party in a chic parlor.
2. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
(a) He didn't like loud noises.
(b) He didn't want it to end.
(c) He thought she meant someone was actually coming.
(d) He was embarrassed to be seen with her.
3. In grammar school, what title was Gallimard given?
(a) "Least likely to be invited to a party."
(b) "Least likely to kiss a girl."
(c) "Least likely to succeed."
(d) "Least popular."
4. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
(a) A view of the ocean.
(b) A disco mirror ball.
(c) Shag carpet.
(d) A view of the rice fields.
5. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
(a) She said she missed him.
(b) She was very hateful.
(c) She said she would tell his wife.
(d) She called him "friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gallimard believe about God?
2. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
3. Where does Scene 7 take place?
4. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
5. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)