|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song's full name?
(a) Song Suzuki.
(b) Song Liling.
(c) Song Long.
(d) Song Gallimard.
2. What is one of the things about Song that Gallimard considers to be rare?
(a) She listens to him.
(b) She sings like a bird.
(c) She will pleasure him.
(d) She loves him.
3. What does Gallimard consider himself to be?
(a) A failure.
(b) A perfect man.
(c) An old man.
(d) A celebrity.
4. In what year does Scene 10 take place?
5. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) My life.
(c) My love.
(d) One and Only.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
2. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
3. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
4. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
5. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)