|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banner state that is unveiled at the end of Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "The Actor Serves the People!"
(b) "The Actor Lives!"
(c) "The Actor Denies and Dies!"
(d) "The Actor is Rehabilitated!"
2. What is the last thing that Helga says to Gallimard?
(a) "How horrible I can figure that out."
(b) "I hope you never find love."
(c) "I regret everything."
(d) "I hope everyone is mean to you for the rest of your life."
3. What kind of baby does Song want to present to Gallimard?
(a) A baby boy.
(b) A beautiful baby.
(c) A big baby.
(d) A baby with brown eyes.
4. What is the name of the baby?
(a) Long Dong.
5. What song from Madame Butterfly underscores the scene in which Gallimard is reading Song's letters?
(a) "The Whole World Over."
(b) "Love Duet"
(c) "I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General."
(d) "Butterfly's Death."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is watching Scene 7?
2. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
3. What does Chin want Song to find out?
4. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
5. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)