|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(b) Comrade Kang.
(c) Chairman Mao.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
2. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
(a) "What passes for a man in modern America.
(b) "What passes for an officer."
(c) "What passes as a servant to the people."
(d) "What passes for a woman in modern China."
3. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
4. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She wants to concentrate on her career.
(b) She loves him too much.
(c) She is not worthy.
(d) She doesn't believe in marriage.
5. What does Song hate about her audience?
(a) Their age.
(b) Their social bearing.
(c) Their smell.
(d) Their teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point in the plot does Scene 8 pick up?
2. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
3. What does the banner read that Comrade Chin enters with?
4. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
5. What does Song say she wants to do now that her life as an actor is over?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)