|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor find was wrong with Helga?
(a) She is barren.
(b) She is too old to get pregnant.
(d) She is sick.
2. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
3. Where does Song say she will be when the audience returns from their five-minute break?
(a) Right where they left her.
(c) In court.
(d) Where they least expect her to be.
4. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
(a) A fish pond.
(b) A scandal waiting to happen.
(c) A barrel of monkeys.
(d) A grab bag.
5. What does Gallimard fear when Toulon is talking to him?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He is going to kill him.
(c) He will take Song away from him.
(d) He cannot be saved by love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
2. How large is Gallimard's cell?
3. What does Song call Gallimard?
4. What does Song say is one of a Westerner's favorite fantasies?
5. What kind of baby does Song want to present to Gallimard?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)