|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
(d) The magazine model.
2. What does Gallimard want after his encounter with Toulon?
(c) A shoulder to cry on.
(d) A night with Renee.
3. What was NOT waiting for Gallimard back in Paris when he arrived in 1968?
(a) Friends and family.
(b) Better Chinese food than he'd eaten in China.
(c) A regular schedule.
4. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
(a) Squirt guns.
(b) Confectioner's sugar.
(c) Coffee mugs.
(d) Hula hoops.
5. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
(a) He approves.
(b) He denies it is happening.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He finds it hilarious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
2. How does Song define the Chinese?
3. In what year does Scene 10 take place?
4. What does Song say she has never done before?
5. In the stage directions, who does David Henry Hwang compare Song to in appearance?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)