|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 11, what does Gallimard want from Helga?
(a) A baby.
(b) A new start.
(c) A divorce.
2. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Chairman Mao.
(b) Comrade Kang.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
3. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The most beautiful woman.
(b) The sweetest woman.
(c) The perfect woman.
(d) The perfect man.
4. How does Song define the Chinese?
(c) Hopeless romantics.
5. What does Gallimard fear when Toulon is talking to him?
(a) He is going to kill him.
(b) He will take Song away from him.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He cannot be saved by love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is Gallimard's cell?
2. Finish Gallimard's sentence: "Oriental women - when they're good they're very good, but when they're bad..."
3. What does the banner read that Comrade Chin enters with?
4. What does Gallimard call his relationship to Renee?
5. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)