|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
(a) Coffee mugs.
(b) Squirt guns.
(c) Confectioner's sugar.
(d) Hula hoops.
2. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
(a) His flat in Paris.
(b) A prison cell in Paris.
(c) His flat in Beijing.
(d) A courtroom in Paris.
3. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
(b) Present day.
4. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
(a) He loves her too much to settle for less.
(b) It will prove her love to him.
(c) It will remove the last barrier between them.
(d) He wantsto shame her.
5. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
2. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
3. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
4. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
5. What doesn't Renee like about China?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)