|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
(a) He denies it is happening.
(b) He approves.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He finds it hilarious.
2. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
(a) She is an actor
(b) She was threatened with her life.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She was raised to do so.
3. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She is not worthy.
(b) She loves him too much.
(c) She doesn't believe in marriage.
(d) She wants to concentrate on her career.
4. At what point in the plot does Scene 8 pick up?
(a) Song begged Gallimard to marry her.
(b) Song asked Gallimard to leave Helga.
(c) Song wanted to name the baby Peepee.
(d) When Song announced she was pregnant.
5. What does Song say about the soul of China?
(a) It is rooted two thousand years in the past.
(b) It is much older than the soul of France.
(c) It is unwilling to learn from its mistakes..
(d) It is a forward-thinking society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
2. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
3. What happened to Helga on her way home from the grocery store?
4. Who do the Vietnamese generals plan on assassinating?
5. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)