|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is going on in Scene 12?
(a) A crowning.
(b) A reception.
(c) A meeting.
(d) An opera performance.
2. What is one of the things about Song that Gallimard considers to be rare?
(a) She sings like a bird.
(b) She listens to him.
(c) She will pleasure him.
(d) She loves him.
3. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) One and Only.
(b) My life.
(d) My love.
4. What did Gallimard envision when he walked toward Song to strip her?
(a) Pinkerton stalking Butterfly.
(d) Pinkerton leaving Butterfly.
5. What does Gallimard want after Song announces she is pregnant?
(a) He wants to leave Helga.
(b) He wants to marry Song.
(c) He wants to leave Song.
(d) He wants to quit his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
2. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
3. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
4. According to Gallimard, who do the Orientals want to be associated with?
5. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)