|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is going on in Scene 12?
(a) An opera performance.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A crowning.
(d) A reception.
2. According to Song, what does happiness look like?
(c) A baby.
3. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(b) She was his first sexual experience.
(c) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
(d) She was his sister.
4. According to Gallimard, why did God create Eve?
(a) To serve God.
(b) To serve Adam.
(c) To give life.
(d) For the good of the earth.
5. What does Toulon find irritating?
(a) America's growing angry attitude.
(b) France's cowardliness.
(c) America moving into Vietnam to grab the territory
(d) France's imperialism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
2. What does Gallimard want after Song announces she is pregnant?
3. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
4. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
5. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)