|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Invited a man up to her flat.
(b) Talked to a man.
(c) Sang for a white person.
(d) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
2. How much time has passed since Gallimard's last meeting with Song by Scene 13?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine weeks.
3. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
(a) "What passes for an officer."
(b) "What passes for a woman in modern China."
(c) "What passes for a man in modern America.
(d) "What passes as a servant to the people."
4. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
(a) A disco mirror ball.
(b) A view of the rice fields.
(c) A view of the ocean.
(d) Shag carpet.
5. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
(c) Good judgment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gallimard replace with practicality?
2. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
3. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
4. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
5. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)