|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "...there's no guarantee of failure in life like ________"
(a) "...failure as a child."
(b) "...a depressing mairage."
(c) "...happiness in high school."
(d) "...finding happiness in love."
2. Where does Gallimard meet Renee?
(a) A party at the Australian embassy.
(b) A party at the Austrian embassy.
(c) A party at Gallimard's home.
(d) A party at Toulon's home.
3. What does Song hate about her audience?
(a) Their social bearing.
(b) Their smell.
(c) Their age.
(d) Their teeth.
4. How large is Gallimard's cell?
(a) 3 meters by 5 meters.
(b) 4 1/2 feet by 5 feet.
(c) 4 1/2 meters by 5 meters.
(d) 4 feet by 5 feet.
5. Where does Scene 8 take place?
(a) The Chinese opera house and the streets of Beijing.
(b) The President's home.
(c) The Ambassador's home.
(d) A prison cell and the streets of Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the American consul character in Madame Butterfly?
2. How many women has Marc slept with since he got married?
3. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
4. What does Song say she has never done before?
5. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)