|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's father
(b) Song's son.
(d) Song's grandfather.
2. What does Gallimard want after his encounter with Toulon?
(a) A night with Renee.
(b) A shoulder to cry on.
3. What is Renee's profession?
4. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A king.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A servant.
(d) A beuracrat.
5. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
(a) He has become more physically fit.
(b) He has become confident.
(c) He gets on his nerves,
(d) He has become withdrawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
2. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
3. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
4. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
5. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)