|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
(a) A small slice of China.
(b) A large part of the universe.
(c) A bit of the earth.
(d) A small corner of the world.
2. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
(a) Gallimard has been invited into Song's apartment.
(b) Gallimard walks Song home.
(c) Helga meets Song.
(d) Gallimard kisses Song.
3. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
(a) A prison cell in Paris.
(b) His flat in Beijing.
(c) A courtroom in Paris.
(d) His flat in Paris.
4. Finish the sentence: "...there's no guarantee of failure in life like ________"
(a) "...happiness in high school."
(b) "...failure as a child."
(c) "...a depressing mairage."
(d) "...finding happiness in love."
5. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A servant.
(c) A beuracrat.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. In grammar school, what title was Gallimard given?
2. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
3. What does Song hate about her audience?
4. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
5. What is Song wearing when Gallimard enters her apartment?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)