|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
(a) A bit of the earth.
(b) A large part of the universe.
(c) A small slice of China.
(d) A small corner of the world.
2. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will love him forever.
(b) She will fire the servants.
(c) She will serve him tea.
(d) She will not apologize for anything else.
3. What it the setting of Scene 6?
(a) The German ambassador's house.
(b) His flat in Beijing.
(c) His flat in Paris.
(d) The Australian ambassador's house.
4. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Sang for a white person.
(b) Talked to a man.
(c) Invited a man up to her flat.
(d) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
5. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
2. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
3. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
4. What was Gallimard's instinct when he saw Song perform Madame Butterfly?
5. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)