|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what other name does Pinkerton's wife go?
(b) Lovely One.
(d) Little One.
2. What does Gallimard want after his encounter with Toulon?
(c) A night with Renee.
(d) A shoulder to cry on.
3. How much time has passed since Gallimard's last meeting with Song by Scene 13?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Eight weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine weeks.
4. In the first scene of the play, how old is Gallimard?
5. Who do the Vietnamese generals plan on assassinating?
(a) Chairman Mao.
(b) The president of France.
(c) President Diem.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 7, when Gallimard is speaking to Helga, what does he say about the Chinese?
2. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
3. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
4. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
5. What does Gallimard ask Song?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)