|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
(d) Good judgment.
2. In the first scene of the play, how old is Gallimard?
3. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
(a) A scandal waiting to happen.
(b) A barrel of monkeys.
(c) A fish pond.
(d) A grab bag.
4. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
5. Why did Gallimard cease to call on Song?
(a) He was afraid of scandal.
(b) To feel the rush of power over a woman.
(c) To protect her.
(d) He has no interest in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
2. In grammar school, what title was Gallimard given?
3. By what other name does Pinkerton's wife go?
4. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
5. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)