|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the American consul character in Madame Butterfly?
2. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
(a) Gallimard kisses Song.
(b) Gallimard walks Song home.
(c) Gallimard has been invited into Song's apartment.
(d) Helga meets Song.
3. What event is going on in Scene 12?
(a) A meeting.
(b) An opera performance.
(c) A reception.
(d) A crowning.
4. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
(a) 4:00 PM
(b) 4:30 PM.
(c) 2:00 AM
(d) 5:30 AM
5. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toulon believe about Gallimard?
2. What is an important fact that Toulon wants Gallimard to know about their jobs at the embassy?
3. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
4. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
5. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)