|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
2. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
(a) Gallimard is upset.
(b) Her servants are ignoring her.
(c) Her servants haven't taken his coat.
(d) Her servants haven't poured any tea.
3. What does Song say is undervalued in the West?
(b) Street smarts.
4. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
(a) Comrade Chin.
5. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
(a) 2:00 AM
(b) 4:00 PM
(c) 5:30 AM
(d) 4:30 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song hate about her audience?
2. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
3. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
4. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
5. According to Gallimard, how does Manuel Toulon think of himself?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)