|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, in what city is Gallimard residing?
(a) Shanghai, China.
(b) Versailles, France.
(c) Beijing, China.
(d) Paris, France.
2. What event is going on in Scene 12?
(a) An opera performance.
(b) A reception.
(c) A crowning.
(d) A meeting.
3. What part of Song's letter does Gallimard quote for her?
(a) "I have already give you my soul."
(b) "I have already given you my heart."
(c) "I have already given you my life."
(d) "I have already given you my shame."
4. According to Gallimard, how does Manuel Toulon think of himself?
(a) As a proud boss.
(b) As a servant of the people.
(c) As a mother hen.
(d) As God.
5. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Sang for a white person.
(b) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
(c) Talked to a man.
(d) Invited a man up to her flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
2. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
3. What does Song call Gallimard?
4. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
5. How large is Gallimard's cell?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)