|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important fact that Toulon wants Gallimard to know about their jobs at the embassy?
(a) They will push for more power.
(b) The nature of their work is changing.
(c) They will watch for spies.
(d) Things will continue as normal.
2. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
(a) "The Marriage Duet."
(b) "The Whole World Over."
(c) "The Love Duet."
(d) "The Lass that Loved a Sailor."
3. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
(a) He didn't like loud noises.
(b) He thought she meant someone was actually coming.
(c) He was embarrassed to be seen with her.
(d) He didn't want it to end.
4. What does Toulon believe about Gallimard?
(a) He is too quiet.
(b) He is a passionate man.
(c) He will change the world.
(d) He is tidy and efficient.
5. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song call Gallimard?
2. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
3. What does Gallimard believe about God?
4. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
5. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)