|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
(a) They think he is dangerous.
(b) They believe he is a handsome man.
(c) They think he is inspiring.
(d) They believe he is not good looking.
2. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) She was in love with him.
(b) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
(c) Marc arranged it.
(d) She was lonely.
3. In Gallimard's fantasy, who plays Pinkerton?
(a) Comrade Chin.
(b) Manuel Toulon.
(d) Gallimard himself.
4. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
(a) Gallimard kisses Song.
(b) Gallimard walks Song home.
(c) Gallimard has been invited into Song's apartment.
(d) Helga meets Song.
5. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
(b) The magazine model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 8 take place?
2. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
3. What does Song say is one of a Westerner's favorite fantasies?
4. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
5. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)