|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was his sister.
(b) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
(c) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(d) She was his first sexual experience.
2. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) The French embassy.
(b) The Austrian embassy
(c) The American embassy.
(d) The German embassy.
3. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
4. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
(a) Gallimard walks Song home.
(b) Helga meets Song.
(c) Gallimard kisses Song.
(d) Gallimard has been invited into Song's apartment.
5. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
(a) It is the first time he sees the beauty of the story.
(b) It is the first time he sees the truth of the story.
(c) It is the first time he is angry at Pinkerton.
(d) It is the first time he understands her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
2. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
3. What does Song call Gallimard?
4. What does Song say she has never done before?
5. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)