|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
(a) He has become more physically fit.
(b) He has become withdrawn.
(c) He has become confident.
(d) He gets on his nerves,
2. What did Gallimard replace with practicality?
3. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
(a) A quiet woman.
(b) A sweet woman.
(c) An older woman.
(d) An heiress.
4. What does Butterfly use to kill herself in the opera?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) Her sleeves.
5. What does Toulon believe about Gallimard?
(a) He is a passionate man.
(b) He is tidy and efficient.
(c) He will change the world.
(d) He is too quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women has Marc slept with since he got married?
2. What does Gallimard fear when Toulon is talking to him?
3. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
4. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
5. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)