|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
(a) A view of the ocean.
(b) A view of the rice fields.
(c) A disco mirror ball.
(d) Shag carpet.
2. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The most beautiful woman.
(b) The perfect man.
(c) The perfect woman.
(d) The sweetest woman.
3. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
(a) Gallimard has been invited into Song's apartment.
(b) Gallimard walks Song home.
(c) Gallimard kisses Song.
(d) Helga meets Song.
4. Where does Scene 8 take place?
(a) The President's home.
(b) A prison cell and the streets of Paris.
(c) The Chinese opera house and the streets of Beijing.
(d) The Ambassador's home.
5. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(b) She was his first sexual experience.
(c) She was his sister.
(d) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
2. According to Gallimard, why did God create Eve?
3. What event is going on in Scene 12?
4. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
5. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)