|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song's full name?
(a) Song Liling.
(b) Song Gallimard.
(c) Song Long.
(d) Song Suzuki.
2. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) An ambassador's party.
(c) A martial arts demonstration.
(d) The American embassy..
3. In the first scene of the play, how old is Gallimard?
4. What does Song hate about her audience?
(a) Their teeth.
(b) Their smell.
(c) Their age.
(d) Their social bearing.
5. Where does Scene 8 take place?
(a) A prison cell and the streets of Paris.
(b) The President's home.
(c) The Chinese opera house and the streets of Beijing.
(d) The Ambassador's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
2. What is the setting of Scene 2?
3. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
4. What it the setting of Scene 6?
5. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)