|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gallimard believe Song was doing before they part ways at the end of Scene 8?
2. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
(a) It is the first time he is angry at Pinkerton.
(b) It is the first time he sees the beauty of the story.
(c) It is the first time he sees the truth of the story.
(d) It is the first time he understands her death.
3. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
(a) He is wearing a hat.
(b) He is French.
(c) He is a man.
(d) He is wearing a tie.
4. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
(a) She wanted to know if Gallimard had liked it.
(b) She wanted to know if Song sang well.
(c) She wanted to know if Song had a nice costume.
(d) She wanted to know if Song was pretty.
5. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) An ambassador's party.
(c) The American embassy..
(d) A martial arts demonstration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 8 take place?
2. What does Song hate about her audience?
3. In Scene 1, in what city is Gallimard residing?
4. What is Gallimard sick of hearing about the Chinese culture?
5. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)