Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
(a) He is not very attractive.
(b) He is very quiet.
(c) He looks just like his mother.
(d) He has his smile.
2. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
(a) He has become confident.
(b) He gets on his nerves,
(c) He has become withdrawn.
(d) He has become more physically fit.
3. How much time passes between the year Gallimard is fired from the embassy and the year Song travels to France to live with him?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Tenty years.
4. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will love him forever.
(b) She will fire the servants.
(c) She will serve him tea.
(d) She will not apologize for anything else.
5. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's father
(b) Song's son.
(c) Song's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, how does Gallimard describe Song?
2. What is the name of the baby?
3. What it the setting of Scene 6?
4. What does the banner read that Comrade Chin enters with?
5. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)