|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
(a) The Chinese miss the old days.
(b) The Chinese culture is rooted two-thousad years in the past.
(c) The Chinese are afraid of power.
(d) The Chinese are kept ignorant equally.
2. What does Song say about the soul of China?
(a) It is a forward-thinking society.
(b) It is unwilling to learn from its mistakes..
(c) It is rooted two thousand years in the past.
(d) It is much older than the soul of France.
3. What does Chin want to make sure that Song remembers?
(a) Her acts are for the greater good.
(b) Women are stupid.
(c) Women have no respect in China.
(d) There is no homosexuality in China.
4. Where does Scene 8 take place?
(a) The Chinese opera house and the streets of Beijing.
(b) The Ambassador's home.
(c) A prison cell and the streets of Paris.
(d) The President's home.
5. What is Gallimard sick of hearing about the Chinese culture?
(a) That it is new.
(b) That it is old.
(c) That is it small.
(d) That it is submissive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Renee like about China?
2. What did Gallimard envision when he walked toward Song to strip her?
3. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
4. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
5. What it the setting of Scene 6?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)