|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is going on in Scene 12?
(a) A crowning.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A reception.
(d) An opera performance.
2. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
(a) They love the white people.
(b) They love the American president.
(c) They want to be protected by the Vietnamese.
(d) They do not like Ho Chi Minh.
3. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
(c) Present day.
4. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was his first sexual experience.
(b) She was his sister.
(c) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(d) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
5. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The most beautiful woman.
(b) The sweetest woman.
(c) The perfect man.
(d) The perfect woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
2. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
3. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
4. How much time has passed since Gallimard's last meeting with Song by Scene 13?
5. What is an important fact that Toulon wants Gallimard to know about their jobs at the embassy?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)