|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
(a) To try to see it from his point of view,
(b) To love Song despite her betrayal.
(c) To side with whoever they see fit.
(d) To judge Song for what she is doing.
2. What is Song's full name?
(a) Song Liling.
(b) Song Gallimard.
(c) Song Suzuki.
(d) Song Long.
3. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
(a) A view of the rice fields.
(b) A disco mirror ball.
(c) Shag carpet.
(d) A view of the ocean.
4. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) The French embassy.
(b) The American embassy.
(c) The Austrian embassy
(d) The German embassy.
5. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
(a) He is French.
(b) He is a man.
(c) He is wearing a hat.
(d) He is wearing a tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gallimard, how does Manuel Toulon think of himself?
2. What does Toulon find irritating?
3. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
4. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
5. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)