|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
(a) Comrade Chin.
2. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) One and Only.
(b) My life.
(c) My love.
3. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
(a) A quiet woman.
(b) A sweet woman.
(c) An older woman.
(d) An heiress.
4. What does Song call Gallimard?
(a) A cad.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A wimp.
(d) A tiger.
5. How does Toulon say Gallimard has changed?
(a) He has become confident.
(b) He has become more physically fit.
(c) He gets on his nerves,
(d) He has become withdrawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
2. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
3. What is Song wearing when Gallimard enters her apartment?
4. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
5. In Madame Butterfly, what are the last words Butterfly sings before she kills herself?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)