|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song hate about her audience?
(a) Their teeth.
(b) Their age.
(c) Their social bearing.
(d) Their smell.
2. What does Song call Gallimard?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A wimp.
(d) A cad.
3. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
(a) She wanted to know if Song had a nice costume.
(b) She wanted to know if Song sang well.
(c) She wanted to know if Song was pretty.
(d) She wanted to know if Gallimard had liked it.
4. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
(a) Huge women in bad makeup.
(b) Huge men in bad makeup.
(c) Small men in drag.
(d) Huge women in viking helmets.
5. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
(d) Comrade Chin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 13 take place?
2. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
3. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
4. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
5. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)