|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
(a) A barrel of monkeys.
(b) A scandal waiting to happen.
(c) A grab bag.
(d) A fish pond.
2. During the Revolution, what signs would hang in the windows of the clubs in Shanghai?
(a) "Whites only."
(b) "No women allowed."
(c) "No dogs and Chinamen."
(d) "No dogs or cats."
3. What it the setting of Scene 6?
(a) The German ambassador's house.
(b) The Australian ambassador's house.
(c) His flat in Paris.
(d) His flat in Beijing.
4. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
(a) 4:30 PM.
(b) 2:00 AM
(c) 5:30 AM
(d) 4:00 PM
5. What does Chin think about actors?
(a) They're all poor people.
(b) They're all homosexuals.
(c) They're all weirdos.
(d) They're all women.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
2. What did Gallimard replace with practicality?
3. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
4. Who is the American consul character in Madame Butterfly?
5. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)