|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Gallimard's fantasy, who plays Pinkerton?
(a) Comrade Chin.
(c) Manuel Toulon.
(d) Gallimard himself.
2. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Four months.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
3. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
(a) "Help me!"
(b) "God. So this is it?"
(c) "I wonder who she is..."
(d) "God. This is wonderful!"
4. What secret can't Toulon keep from Gallimard?
(a) He knows Song's work.
(b) He wants to fire Gallimard.
(c) He has heard that Gallimard has a native mistress.
(d) He has heard Gallimard is leaving his wife.
5. Why did Gallimard cease to call on Song?
(a) To protect her.
(b) He was afraid of scandal.
(c) He has no interest in her.
(d) To feel the rush of power over a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
2. How many women has Marc slept with since he got married?
3. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
4. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
5. How old is Gallimard at the point Scene 13 occurs?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)