|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
2. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The most beautiful woman.
(b) The perfect man.
(c) The perfect woman.
(d) The sweetest woman.
3. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) My love.
(b) My life.
(d) One and Only.
4. How much does Pinkerton pay for Butterfly?
(a) 100 dollars.
(b) 100 yen
(c) 200 dollars.
(d) 200 yen.
5. What was Gallimard's instinct when he saw Song perform Madame Butterfly?
(a) He wanted to kill her.
(b) He wanted her to be sad.
(c) He wanted to kill Pinkerton.
(d) He wanted to take her in his arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toulon find irritating?
2. What does Song say she has never done before?
3. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
4. What is Song's full name?
5. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)