|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
(a) "What passes for a man in modern America.
(b) "What passes for a woman in modern China."
(c) "What passes as a servant to the people."
(d) "What passes for an officer."
2. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
(a) Present day.
3. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) My love.
(b) My life.
(c) One and Only.
4. What is the job that Gallimard is promoted to?
5. What does Sharpless say will be engraved on Pinkerton's tombstone?
(a) "I loved money."
(b) "I loved the perfect woman."
(c) "I saved a woman, here I lie."
(d) "I saved a dollar, here I lie."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
2. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
3. What does Toulon believe about Gallimard?
4. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
5. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)