One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
(a) To want him.
(b) To leave him.
(c) To pleasure him.
(d) To submit to him.
2. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(b) My life.
(c) One and Only.
(d) My love.
3. What kind of baby does Song want to present to Gallimard?
(a) A baby with brown eyes.
(b) A big baby.
(c) A baby boy.
(d) A beautiful baby.
4. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(b) She was his first sexual experience.
(c) She was his sister.
(d) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
5. Finish the sentence: "...there's no guarantee of failure in life like ________"
(a) "...a depressing mairage."
(b) "...happiness in high school."
(c) "...failure as a child."
(d) "...finding happiness in love."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Song define the Chinese?
2. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
3. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
4. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
5. What does Song call Gallimard?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)