Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 31)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Donald treat Elizabeth when conversing with the women of High Place Hall?
2. What does Farfrae do that wins the inn patrons over?
3. What does Michael decide to do when he discovers his wife emigrates?
4. Michael incessantly criticizes Elizabeth for what?
5. What rash and regretful decision does Henchard make at Donald's celebration?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Henchard hears from Lucetta and believes he should marry her. At this point, Susan is on her...
This section contains 2,292 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)