1. What does Michael do for a living?
2. Weydon Priors can be described as ...
A plain farmtown.
3. What is the relationship like between Susan and Michael?
Resentful from both sides.
4. What stages does Michael go through when drunk?
Serenity, jovial, argumentative, then quarrelsome.
5. Where is the first place Michael heads to when he wakes up in the morning in the furmity tent?
6. What does Michael decide to do when he discovers his wife emigrates?
Settle in Casterbridge.
This section contains 5,583 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)