Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does Michael do for a living?
(a) An auctioneer.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A turnip-hoer.
(d) A hay-trusser.
2. Weydon Priors can be described as ...
(a) The next big thing.
(b) A ghost town.
(c) A bustling city.
(d) A plain farmtown.
3. What is the relationship like between Susan and Michael?
(a) Resentful from both sides.
(b) Indifferent since they are an arranged marriage.
(c) Loving from Susan to Michael, but Michael detests Susan.
(d) Happy and content.
4. What stages does Michael go through when drunk?
(a) Serenity, jovial, argumentative, then quarrelsome.
(b) Happy, frustrated, then argumentative.
(c) Calm, jovial, angry, then quarrelsome.
(d) Peaceful, happy, excited, then mean.
5. Where is the first place Michael heads to when he wakes up in the morning in the furmity tent?
(a) The church.
(b) The nearest farm.
(c) The seaport.
(d) A neighbor's for breakfast.
6. What does Michael decide to do when he discovers his wife emigrates?
(a) Go back to the furmity woman.
(b) Settle in Casterbridge.
(c) Find a new wife.
(d) Save money to follow on the boat.
This section contains 5,583 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)