1. What does Michael do for a living?
(a) A hay-trusser.
(b) A turnip-hoer.
(c) A sailor.
(d) An auctioneer.
2. Weydon Priors can be described as ...
(a) A bustling city.
(b) The next big thing.
(c) A plain farmtown.
(d) A ghost town.
3. What is the relationship like between Susan and Michael?
(a) Loving from Susan to Michael, but Michael detests Susan.
(b) Indifferent since they are an arranged marriage.
(c) Resentful from both sides.
(d) Happy and content.
4. What stages does Michael go through when drunk?
(a) Calm, jovial, angry, then quarrelsome.
(b) Peaceful, happy, excited, then mean.
(c) Serenity, jovial, argumentative, then quarrelsome.
(d) Happy, frustrated, then argumentative.
5. Where is the first place Michael heads to when he wakes up in the morning in the furmity tent?
(a) The nearest farm.
(b) A neighbor's for breakfast.
(c) The seaport.
(d) The church.
6. What does Michael decide to do when he discovers his wife emigrates?
(a) Go back to the furmity woman.
(b) Save money to follow on the boat.
(c) Settle in Casterbridge.
(d) Find a new wife.
This section contains 5,583 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)