|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 42-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maurice returns to campus, who calls him down to talk?
(a) His mother.
(d) The dean.
2. Why does Mr. Ducie want to talk to Maurice in the first chapter?
(a) He wants to give him the "good talk".
(b) He wants to tell him about high school.
(c) He wants to tell him about his father.
(d) He wants to make sure he is ready to graduate.
3. What does Maurice expect will happen between him and Clive?
(a) They will never see each other again.
(b) They will be friends.
(c) Clive and Ada will get married and they will be brothers.
(d) They will get back together.
4. What makes Maurice sad about Clive when he visits Clive's family?
(a) Clive's family looks down on Maurice.
(b) Clive wants to produce an heir.
(c) Clive's family are not friendly people.
(d) Clive crumbles under pressure from his family.
5. What is Maurice's signal that Durham loves him as well?
(a) Durham winks as he leaves the room.
(b) He hears Durham cry his name in his sleep.
(c) Durham starts crying and telling him no.
(d) Durham starts singing to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Maurice when he graduates from high school?
2. When does Maurice visit Penge in Chapter 34?
3. What does Maurice tell Durham he believes about in religion?
4. When Maurice tells Clive about him and Alec, what is Clive's reaction?
5. How long do Maurice and Durham go without speaking in Chapter 10?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)