|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clive choose such a small room for Maurice when he visits?
(a) He wants Maurice to be comfortable.
(b) There is a better view from that room.
(c) Clive has no authority over the choice of room.
(d) It is connected to Clive's room.
2. What is the main character's last name?
3. How old is Maurice when he graduates from high school?
4. What is Durham looking for?
(c) A borrowed sweater.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, where does Maurice go to find Risley?
(a) The emporium.
(b) The quad.
(c) Study Hall.
(d) The Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maurice's reaction to Durham after he reads the Symposium?
2. Where does Maurice meet Durham in Chapter 6?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, whom does Maurice think about?
4. When Maurice returns from Christmas vacation, what does Durham tell him?
5. What does Maurice refuse to do which warrants him a further punishment?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)