|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, what does Maurice hope?
(a) For Durham not to tell anyone he was looking for Risley.
(b) For Durham not to tell anyone about their meeting.
(c) For Durham to like him little by little.
(d) For Durham to leave him alone.
2. What is Maurice's signal that Durham loves him as well?
(a) Durham starts crying and telling him no.
(b) He hears Durham cry his name in his sleep.
(c) Durham winks as he leaves the room.
(d) Durham starts singing to him.
3. What is Durham's response when Maurice tells him he loves him?
(a) He laughs and leaves the room.
(b) He goes into Maurice's arms.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He hits Maurice.
4. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Maurice think about Mr. Ducie?
(a) He wishes Mr. Ducie was his father.
(b) He is cruel.
(c) He is a liar.
(d) He is a wonderful man.
5. Who is Gladys Olcott?
(a) Maurice's cousin.
(b) The Dean's daughter.
(c) A friend of Ada's.
(d) Their neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, what does Maurice wake up with?
2. Whom does Maurice meet during a lunch with the Dean?
3. Who is Dr. Barry?
4. What is Maurice's reaction to Mr. Ducie's talk?
5. Who is the author of the novel?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)