|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 38-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls on the piano in Chapter 34?
(b) A pot of tea.
(c) Water from the roof.
(d) A champagne glass.
2. What increases in Chapter 28?
(a) Maurice's suicidal thoughts.
(b) Maurice's fortune.
(c) Maurice's loneliness.
(d) Maurice's love for Clive.
3. How long does Clive's relapse last?
(a) A few days.
(b) An entire year.
(c) A few months.
(d) One day.
4. What does Maurice learn about Tchaikovsky in Chapter 32?
(a) Tchaikovsky hated homosexuality.
(b) Tchaikovsky dressed as a woman.
(c) Tchaikovsky never married.
(d) Tchaikovsky fell in love with his nephew.
5. On Maurice's high school graduation day, what does Dr. Barry talk to him about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Maurice and Clive travel together after Cambridge?
2. When the novel begins, how old is Maurice?
3. What do Clive and Maurice plan to do instead of going to class one day?
4. What does Durham tell Maurice to read over vacation?
5. What composer's music is featured in the opera in Chapter 32?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)