|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 38-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, where does Maurice go to find Risley?
(a) The emporium.
(b) The Union.
(c) The quad.
(d) Study Hall.
2. What is the principle belief that Maurice's grandfather holds?
(a) God is dead.
(b) God is in the sun.
(c) God is everywhere.
(d) Man is a symbol of God.
3. Who is waiting up while Clive is ill in case they need her?
(b) Mrs. Hall.
(c) Mrs. Durham.
4. What does Maurice say to Clive when he tries to tell him he loves him and Clive will not accept?
(a) "Oh, go to Hell, it's all you're fit for."
(b) "Oh leave me alone and never come back."
(c) "Be a hypocrite if you want to."
(d) "Forget you- there are others out there."
5. What night does Maurice spend at Clive's each week?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we learn about Clive in the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. From whom does Maurice learn about Clive's engagement?
3. How long does it take before Maurice starts to feel the loss of Clive?
4. What does Dr. Barry call for when Maurice goes to seek his advice?
5. What is Maurice's reaction to Durham after he reads the Symposium?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)