|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maurice returns from Christmas vacation, what does Durham tell him?
(a) He doesn't want to see him again.
(b) He is in love with him.
(c) He almost wrote him a letter.
(d) He missed him greatly.
2. What does Mr. Ducie forget to do after their talk?
(a) Give Maurice a hall pass.
(b) Ask if Maurice understood.
(c) Erase the drawings in the sand.
(d) Take Maurice back to class.
3. What does Maurice tell Durham he believes about in religion?
(a) The immaculate conception.
(b) The crucifixion.
(c) The Trinity.
(d) The redemption.
4. What does Maurice write back to Clive in Chapter 23?
(a) "I don't want to see you either."
(b) "We shall see upon your arrival."
(c) "You may never date Ada."
(d) "I am coming to meet you in Greece."
5. Where does Maurice meet Durham in Chapter 6?
(a) In Risley's room.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Durham tell Maurice about his Christmas vacation?
2. In Chapter 7, what do Durham and Maurice debate about?
3. When Clive and Maurice meet for lunch, what is their reaction?
4. After Maurice tells Durham he read the Symposium, what does Durham do?
5. How long does it take before Maurice starts to feel the loss of Clive?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)