1. How old is the narrator when she starts her journey to Gaborone at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the narrator study in the African bush as a part of her thesis?
Seasonal nutritional availability and its effect on fertility.
3. What job is the narrator offered at a party in Gaborone?
4. How long was the narrator in the African bush studying for her thesis?
5. What physical change in the narrator causes her to worry about physical stress and poor nutrition while in the bush?
The cessation of her menstrual cycle.
This section contains 4,786 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)