|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pages 327-356).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of new project does Nelson Denoon propose?
(a) All of these.
(b) Something to outlaw secret bank accounts.
(c) An essay against violence.
(d) Something to outlaw bank secrecy.
2. How long does the narrator plan to rest in Gaborone?
(a) Until her savings run out.
(b) Until she has to return to school.
(c) Until she leaves for Europe.
(d) Until her ship returns to the U.S.
3. Why does the narrator attend some childbirths in the birthing house?
(a) To prepare for her own birthing experience.
(b) To represent Nelson, who is not allowed in.
(c) To bless the children as they are born.
(d) To improve her midwifery skills.
4. What glass did Nelson use to create his childhood sculpture?
(a) Vodka bottles.
(b) Wine bottles.
(c) Rum bottles.
(d) Whiskey bottles.
5. Where do Grace and the narrator find Nelson Denoon?
(a) In the parlor.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the guest house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the narrator to Nelson Denoon?
2. What does the narrator position herself as once she is in Gaborone?
3. What does the narrator notice as she enters Tsau?
4. What does the narrator realize is part of Grace's problem at the party?
5. Where does Nelson ask the narrator to move into his home?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)