|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pages 327-356).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "I'm yours. I am" to the narrator?
(c) Nelson Denoon.
(d) Mma Isang.
2. Who has the gun checked out for a supposed lion sighting?
(c) Mma Isang.
(d) The narrator.
3. How does the narrator travel the second leg, the last 100 miles, of her trip to Tsau?
(a) On camels.
(b) On horseback.
(c) None of these.
(d) On foot.
4. What political action do a couple of women ask the narrator to take?
(a) Get Nelson elected to the Mother Committee.
(b) Run for election to the Mother Committee.
(c) Help elect Dorcas to the Mother Committee.
(d) Overthrow the Mother Committee.
5. Who takes the narrator in when she arrives in Tsau?
(a) A woman named Mma Isang.
(b) A man named Isang Mma.
(c) A woman named Dineo.
(d) Nelson Denoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs the narrator by the hips and pushes her forward after Nelson Denoon's speech?
2. What does Hector bring with him when he and the villagers go to speak to Nelson?
3. Who would like to see Nelson and the narrator together as a couple?
4. Where is the narrator preparing to go in Chapter 2?
5. After the narrator has been in Tsau a couple of days, who tells her the village has no room for one more and she must leave as soon as possible?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)