|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 (pages 409-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness overtakes the narrator after Nelson has recovered?
(b) Stomach flu.
2. Who says "while capitalism is destroying Africa and its village's socialism is not the answer"?
(a) Grace Denoon.
(b) Nelson Denoon.
(c) Martin Wade.
(d) The narrator.
3. What activity do the narrator and Nelson do together around the village?
(a) They check livestock.
(b) They share meals together.
(c) They take walks together.
(d) They find uses for new inventions.
4. Who does the narrator ask to take her donkey back from the community in order to go get Nelson?
(c) Mma Isang.
5. Where does the narrator go the day after the party to find Nelson Denoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator feel about being asked to be on the snake team?
2. How does Nelson Denoon react to the narrator's arrival in Tsau?
3. The villagers want to allow guns in Tsau. What alternative does Nelson offer?
4. What is the narrator doing when a group of villagers, led by Hector, come to speak with Nelson?
5. Where does the narrator believe Nelson has gone while he is on retreat?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)