|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 (pages 409-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Nelson imprisoned after the accusations are made against him?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
2. What profession are Harold and Julia a part of?
(a) They are mathematicians.
(b) They are actors.
(c) They are English professors.
(d) They are research scientists.
3. What items are brought in for the baby to see when it is born?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
4. What does Nelson drink with Harold?
5. Who are the night men in Tsau?
(a) A group of men that patrol the village at night.
(b) A group of men who have been breaking into houses.
(c) A group of men who have been sneaking out of the village at night.
(d) A group of men that essenially serve as prostitutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things is the narrator ready for when she arrives in Gaborone?
2. What objects does the narrator obsess over losing during her trip to Tsau?
3. Who does the narrator tell about her travel plans?
4. What month is the narrator traveling to Tsau?
5. What does Nelson's reaction to the narrator's attempts to cheer him up bring to the narrator's mind?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)