|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Magnus say will happen if Trunchbull does not do as he says?
(a) He will follow her forever.
(b) He will call the police.
(c) He will kill her.
(d) He will torture her.
2. What does Miss Honey invite Matilda for?
(a) Lunch at a cafe.
(b) A picnic in the park.
(c) A lecture at the university.
(d) Tea at her house.
3. Who drags Trunchbull out of the classroom?
(a) The teachers.
(b) The firemen.
(c) The police.
(d) The children.
4. What does Matilda say was used to tip over the glass?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her feet.
5. What does Miss Trunchbull believe Matilda is lying about?
(a) Traveling to Spain.
(b) Knowing her times tables.
(c) Reading Dickens.
(d) Reading Chaucher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Miss Honey's door?
2. Why did the piece of paper say Miss Honey's father left her aunt his house?
3. What does Matilda will the glass on Miss Trunchball's table to do?
4. What is the name of the book Miss Trunchbull references?
5. What is the name of Matilda's best friend at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Miss Honey find her current house?
2. How does Trunchbull react to the words on the board?
3. How do the class and the teachers react to Miss Trunchbull fainting?
4. Describe Miss Honey's house?
5. How does Miss Honey react to Matilda's claims that she toppled the glass?
6. How does Trunchbull try to force the children into making a mistake?
7. What does Trunchbull say would have happened if there had been a newt in her glass?
8. What is Matilda's plan to get back at Trunchbull?
9. How does Miss Honey react when Matilda topples the glass?
10. How does life at school get better after Trunchbull leaves?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)