|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: A New Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Michael inherited from his father?
(a) His love of soccer.
(b) His love of crookery.
(c) His love of cars.
(d) His love of books.
2. Who drags Trunchbull out of the classroom?
(a) The police.
(b) The firemen.
(c) The teachers.
(d) The children.
3. What kind of girls does Mrs. Wormwood say she is not in favor of?
(a) Redstocking girls.
(b) Unmarried girls.
(c) Loud girls.
(d) Bluestocking girls.
4. What does Matilda's father have stuck to his head after he takes off his hat?
(a) Brown leather.
(b) Dead skin.
(c) Hat liner.
5. What is the name of the village's librarian?
(a) Miss Honey.
(b) Mrs. Phelps.
(c) Mrs. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence "this is Magnus and you better ..."
2. What does Matilda tell her father that the bits of leather stuck to his forehead look like?
3. What is the name of the book Miss Trunchbull references?
4. What was Julius Rottwinkle eating during scripture lessons?
5. Who teaches Matilda's class in chapter thirteen?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)