|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: The Trunchbull; Chapter 9: The Parents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Matilda's new school?
(a) Letterman Primary.
(b) Crunchem Primary.
(c) Teahouse Primary.
(d) St. George Primary.
2. What does Miss Honey say is an amazing thing?
(a) The animal world.
(c) The human brain.
(d) Childrens' imaginations.
3. What is the first thing Miss Honey hands out to the children?
(b) Name badges.
(c) Exercise books.
(d) Glasses of milk.
4. From what point of view is the first chapter written in?
5. What writer does Matilda tell her father was bald?
(a) John Steinbeck.
(b) Christopher Marlowe.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) William Shakespeare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Matilda's father say will be joining him in his business?
2. What kind of glue does Matilda put in her father's hat to stick it his head?
3. What is Mrs. Wormwood watching on TV?
4. What event did Miss Trunchbull compete in at the Olympics?
5. What animal does the author compare Matilda's father to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)