|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Miss Honey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the author compare Matilda's father to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A lion.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mouse.
2. What does Matilda teach herself by the age of three?
(a) To read.
(b) To write.
(c) To sing.
(d) To mimic.
3. What is the first thing Miss Honey hands out to the children?
(a) Exercise books.
(b) Name badges.
(d) Glasses of milk.
4. What does Mrs. Wormwood tell Matilda she will learn when she is older?
(a) Life in meaningless without a man.
(b) People are cruel.
(c) Family comes first.
(d) Men are not as clever as they think.
5. What kind of jackets does Matilda's father like wearing?
(a) Colorful checked jackets.
(b) Sport jackets.
(c) Black and white striped jackets.
(d) Cordroy Jackets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matilda's surname?
2. What kind of cars does Matilda's father sell?
3. What material does the author compare Miss Honey's body to?
4. Who does Miss Honey have to tell to stop grinning?
5. What does Matilda's father say he has in his head?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)