|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: The Names; Chapter 19: The Practice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahl say teachers have to listen to from proud parents?
2. What kind of look does Matilda have on her face after she tips over the glass?
3. What does Matilda say was used to tip over the glass?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her feet.
4. What does Miss Honey interrupt when she goes to see Matilda's parents?
(a) An argument.
(c) A television show.
(d) A game of twister.
5. What kind of mouth does the cook have?
(a) A ciderbeer mouth.
(b) A pear mouth.
(c) A peach mouth.
(d) A lemonjuice mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hortensia get in trouble with Miss Trunchball the first time?
2. What kind of pet does Matilda put up the chimney?
3. What animal does the author compare Matilda's father to?
4. What does Matilda teach herself by the age of three?
5. What is the title of chapter nine?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)