|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: The Names; Chapter 19: The Practice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the stories that Matilda tells Hortensia she has read?
(a) Grimm Brother's stories.
(b) William Tell stories.
(c) Just so stories.
(d) Even so stories.
2. What writer does Matilda tell her father was bald?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Christopher Marlowe.
(d) John Steinbeck.
3. What kind of look does Matilda have on her face after she tips over the glass?
4. What does Hortensia say is the one thing Miss Trunchbull on girls?
5. Who became Miss Honey's legal guardian after the death of her parents?
(a) Her friend's family.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her schoolteacher.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Trunchbull's lock in cupboard?
2. What author did Matilda travel to Africa with?
3. What does Matilda use to get her father's hat off of the hat stand?
4. What is the title of chapter eight?
5. What does the author say has made Matilda's life with her parents bearable?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)