|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Miss Honey's Cottage; Chapter 17: Miss Honey's story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Miss Honey's door?
(a) It has no door knob.
(b) It has no keyhole.
(c) It is only half a door.
(d) It opens outwards.
2. What does the author say has made Matilda's life with her parents bearable?
(a) Visiting the library.
(b) Punishing them.
(c) Going to school.
(d) Reading her books.
3. What is the natural color of Mrs. Wormwood's hair?
4. What does Matilda's father say he has in his head?
(a) A pen and paper.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A computer.
(d) A calulator.
5. What does the author say Miss Honey's sitting room is as bare as?
(a) A prison cell.
(b) A student's fridge.
(c) A cardboard box.
(d) A village library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color tie does Mr. Wormwood wear in this chapter?
2. What serves as chairs in Miss Honey"s sitting room?
3. What does Matilda think is the first indicator that Miss Honey is poor?
4. What does Mr. Wormwood call his customers in the Platinum Blonde Man chapter?
5. What does Hortensia say is the one thing Miss Trunchbull on girls?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)