|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Levi suggests Mr. Vandergelder make Cornelius what?
(b) Move out.
(c) Work harder.
2. Mrs. Malloy ask Cornelius to take her where?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Tavern on the Green.
(c) The symphony.
(d) Harmonia Gardens Restaurant.
3. According to Mr. Vandergelder, what percentage of the world is "fools"?
(a) 100 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 90 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
4. Miss Van H. tries to pamper "Ermengarde" with what?
(a) Smelling salts.
(b) A foot rub.
(c) A hot bath.
(d) A new silk robe.
5. How is Miss Van H. described?
(a) Fifty and florid.
(b) Thirty and thrilled.
(c) Forty and fabulous.
(d) Twenty and troubled.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Malachi compare being employed?
2. What type of instruction does Mrs. Levi offer?
3. How many entrances and exits are available in Act 4?
4. At the beginning of Act 4, how does Miss Van H. feel about life?
5. Whom does Cook want to call about Ermengarde's absence?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)