|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, what prevents Cornelius from an automatic promotion?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His attraction to Ermengarde.
(c) His age.
(d) His lack of experience.
2. Mrs. Malloy asks Minnie to put what on an ugly hat?
(c) A feather.
(d) A sponge.
3. How much money does Cornelius have in Mr. Vandergelder's safe?
4. Mrs. Levi suggests Mr. Vandergelder make Cornelius what?
(a) Work harder.
(d) Move out.
5. Mr. Vandergelder is described as smelling of what?
(a) Yeast and menthol.
(b) Oats and axle grease.
(c) Beans and gasoline.
(d) Brownies and kerosene.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, how does Joe call Cornelius?
2. What type of store does Mr. Vandergelder run?
3. Why does Cornelius say he will not dance?
4. What former weakness does Malachi confess to the audience?
5. What type of transportation does Mr. Vandergelder own?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)