|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of store does Mrs. Molloy own?
(a) Dress shop.
(b) Hat store.
(c) Wine shop.
(d) Book store.
2. Mrs. Malloy ask Cornelius to take her where?
(a) Harmonia Gardens Restaurant.
(b) The symphony.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Tavern on the Green.
3. According to Mrs. Malloy, ribbons will be worn how?
(a) In the hair.
(b) Down the back.
(c) Not at all.
(d) On a dress.
4. According to Mrs. Levi, Mr. Vandergelder's should-be wife is what?
(a) Reasonable and interesting.
(b) Simple, domestic, practical.
(c) Gifted with an open heart and a closed mouth.
(d) Honest and ethical.
5. In Act 2, what outsider finds Cornelius and Barnaby hiding?
(c) Mrs. Levi.
(d) Mr. Vandergelder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Mr. Vandergelder informs Joe of what secret?
2. What does Ambrose want, at the beginning of Act 1?
3. How old is Ermengarde?
4. Who claims she will marry Mr. Vandergelder, if asked?
5. Mr. Vandergelder suggests Mrs. Malloy's workers deserve what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)