|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Levi predict Mr. Vandergelder's life path?
(a) Reading his fortune.
(b) Reading his palm.
(c) Judging his physique.
(d) Reviewing his net worth.
2. What type of transportation does Mr. Vandergelder own?
(a) A station wagon.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A buggy.
3. How much money does Mr. Vandergelder lend Mrs. Levi?
(a) Twenty-five dollars.
(b) The full amount requested.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) He does not give her anything.
4. In Act 2, Mrs. Malloy covers for whom?
(a) Mr. Vandergelder.
(b) Mrs. Malloy.
(c) Cornelius and Barnaby.
(d) Ermengarde and Ambrose.
5. In what city does Act 2 take place?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Malloy, marriage offers excellent _______.
2. According to Mrs. Levi, Mr. Vandergelder's should-be wife wears what?
3. How many entrance doorways are there in Act 2?
4. Mr. Vandergelder is Ermengarde's what?
5. "Marriage is a bribe designed to make a housekeeper think she's..." what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)