|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, where do Cornelius and Barnaby hide from Mr. Vandergelder?
(a) Behind a tree.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) In the car.
(d) The wardrobe.
2. In Act 1, who shaves Mr. Vandergelder?
(a) Ambrose Kemper.
(d) Joe Scanlon.
3. What type of store does Mrs. Molloy own?
(a) Wine shop.
(b) Book store.
(c) Dress shop.
(d) Hat store.
4. In Act 2, what type of outing are Cornelius and Barnaby on?
(a) An adventure.
(b) A drinking binge.
(c) A family meeting.
(d) A shopping expedition.
5. In Act 2, Mr. Vandergelder is told Cornelius lives what?
(a) A double life.
(b) As if each day is his last.
(c) By the seat of his pants.
(d) In a mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Malloy asks Minnie to put what on an ugly hat?
2. How is August described?
3. What is Ermengarde worried she is not being?
4. What does Joe refuse to do, even for fifty cents?
5. In Act 2, Mrs. Malloy covers for whom?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)