|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ky tells Cassia that the voices they hear in their hundred songs are ____________________ voices.
2. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
3. Ky gives Cassia a paper with __________________________ on it.
4. What does Cassia ask Ky to teach her how to do?
5. What word does Ky help Cassia learn to write?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Xander. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Ky. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two instances about love in the book and then cite examples to support your answer.
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)