Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ky and Cassia kiss for the first time?
2. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
3. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
4. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Grandfather. What is his role in the novel? What was the author trying to accomplish by introducing Grandfather's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
What is the greatest lesson Cassia learns from Grandfather? Is it that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Cassie recall about her time with Grandfather?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Xander. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)