|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does sharing a poem on the hill show about Cassia and Ky?
2. What phrase does Cassia write on the ground for Ky?
3. Cassia's mother had been on a trip on which she had to write people up for ______________________.
4. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
5. What word does Ky help Cassia learn to write?
Essay Topic 1
Coming of age is an important theme in MATCHED. Can you cite an example to support this theme? Name two other themes and cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the greatest lesson Cassia learns from Grandfather? Is it that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Cassie recall about her time with Grandfather?
Essay Topic 3
What is the greatest lesson Cassia learns from Ky? Is it that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Cassia always recall about her time with Ky?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)