Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ky and Cassia kiss for the first time?
2. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
3. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
4. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
Essay Topic 1
There are several events of foreshadowing in MATCHED. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Xander. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 3
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)