|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange thing does Cassia note that Ky is doing?
2. What is Cassia's family doing outside in their nightclothes in the night?
3. Cassia and Ky will commit an Infraction if they ___________________.
4. What are Cassia and Ky doing when they get a chance to talk privately?
5. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Coming of age is an important theme in MATCHED. Can you cite an example to support this theme? Name two other themes and cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of rebellion. Identify at least two instances about rebellion in the book. Then cite examples to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two instances about love in the book and then cite examples to support your answer.
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)