Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ky and Cassia kiss for the first time?
2. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
3. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
4. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Cassia. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
Essay Topic 2
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years after the end of the novel and write a brief synopsis for Cassia's life. Where will she be living? Who will be present in her life? To whom will she be Matched? What will her thoughts about Society be at this time?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)