|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ky asks Cassia when she first noticed him and she tells him it was _______________________.
2. What strange thing does Cassia note that Ky is doing?
3. Why does Cassia feel that she should not be matched with Xander?
4. What does Ky give to Cassia on the last day of Summer Activities?
5. What noise awakens Cassia in the night?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Grandfather. What is his role in the novel? What was the author trying to accomplish by introducing Grandfather's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Ky. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Cassia's relationship with her mother. How do Cassia and her mother both have to make hard decisions that affect people's lives? On what do they base these choices? Explain.
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)