|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Officials tell Cassia in the supervisor's office at work?
(a) She is getting a new job.
(b) She is being promoted.
(c) She scored very well on the test.
(d) She is getting a raise.
2. Cassia talks to her mother about love but does not tell her about __________________.
3. What is Ky doing as he talks to the person in #86?
(a) Kicking his foot in the dirt.
(b) Drawing something with a stick.
(c) Waving his hands dramatically.
(d) Laughing at her.
4. Where does Xander hide Ky's artifact?
(a) The basement of the library.
(b) In the garden in front of Ky's house.
(c) Ky's parents' attic.
(d) The top of the hill on the hiking trail.
5. What is Cassia's job when she is taken to the place where Ky works?
(a) Sort the better workers from others.
(b) Take some photos for marketing.
(c) Organize an employee festival.
(d) Set up an accounting system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange thing does Cassia note that Ky is doing?
2. What does Ky give to Cassia while hiking in Chapter 15?
3. What are Cassia and Ky doing when they get a chance to talk privately?
4. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
5. What color pill does Cassia consider taking to calm down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is depicted on the napkin that Ky gives to Cassia?
2. Describe how the connection between Cassia and Ky develops.
3. What is the first word that Ky teaches Cassia to write?
4. What does Ky give to Cassia after they kiss on top of the hill?
5. How does Cassia realize that she and her mother are alike?
6. What artifact does Ky give to Cassia when she thought he would be returning her compact?
7. Why does Society not want Cassia to be with Ky and what is Cassia's opinion of that?
8. What is significant of Ky's behavior when playing games with Xander?
9. Why does Cassia think that she shouldn't be Matched to Xander?
10. What does Ky mean when he tells Cassia they are running out of time and how does he feel about the decision Cassia made for him at his workplace?
This section contains 1,206 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)