|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is talking with Ky at the top of the hill when Cassia had hoped to talk to him?
2. What is Cassia's job when she is taken to the place where Ky works?
(a) Sort the better workers from others.
(b) Organize an employee festival.
(c) Set up an accounting system.
(d) Take some photos for marketing.
3. What message does Cassia receive on the port in her Language and Literacy class?
(a) She must leave with an Official.
(b) She is getting a special award.
(c) She has a visitor.
(d) She has to stay after school for practice.
4. The Official tells Cassia that she may have to tell the work centers that Cassis is unfit for sorting-related word due to ________________________.
(a) Cassia's bad attitude.
(b) Cassia's continued tardiness.
(c) Cassia's unwillingness to relocate.
(d) Cassia's choice in personal relationships.
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(a) Her poems.
(b) A book.
(d) Love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the artifacts to be taken?
2. What does Cassia notice when she is out to dinner with Xander?
3. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
4. What does Ky tell Cassia about how he learned the activity in 76?
5. Which of the following is NOT a color of the land where Cassia and Ky live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Prisoner's Dilemma and how does it relate to Cassia and Ky?
2. Why does Cassia hold back from telling Ky that she saw his face on the screen at her Match Banquet?
3. How does Cassia realize that she and her mother are alike?
4. What is the first word that Ky teaches Cassia to write?
5. What is depicted on the napkin that Ky gives to Cassia?
6. Why does Ky teach Cassia to write her name?
7. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
8. Why does Cassia have such a connection with nature?
9. What does Ky mean when he tells Cassia they are running out of time and how does he feel about the decision Cassia made for him at his workplace?
10. How are Cassia and her family warned about their behavior with the cutting of the maple trees?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)