Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ky and Cassia kiss for the first time?
(a) The woods.
(b) Her house.
(c) The basement of the library.
(d) The top of the hill.
2. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
(a) You're sweeter.
(b) Please stay awhile.
(c) He loves her too.
(d) Maybe, just maybe.
3. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
(a) Both like poetry.
(b) Both have bad tempers.
(c) Both have green eyes.
(d) Both make decisions that affect people's lives.
4. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
(a) She wants to learn more writing.
(b) She should be Matched to him.
(c) She is sorry about his parents' deaths.
(d) She is afraid of Xander.
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(a) Her poems.
(b) A book.
(c) Love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the worker who stands in the middle of those who will remain and those to be relocated?
2. Which of the following does KY NOT mean when he says they are running out of time?
3. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
4. Who is talking with Ky at the top of the hill when Cassia had hoped to talk to him?
5. Cassia and Xander see the Officials going house-to-house _______________________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)