|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Xander hide Ky's artifact?
(a) Ky's parents' attic.
(b) The top of the hill on the hiking trail.
(c) In the garden in front of Ky's house.
(d) The basement of the library.
2. The Official tells Cassia that she cannot associate with Ky because ______________________.
(a) Ky is leaving soon.
(b) Ky is an Aberration.
(c) Ky is a thief.
(d) Ky is too young.
3. If Cassia sorts the person in #132 into the higher group which means _________________________.
(a) He will be sent to the Graphite Zone.
(b) He will die early.
(c) His job will be eliminated.
(d) She won't know what becomes of him.
4. What does sharing a poem on the hill show about Cassia and Ky?
(a) They are geeks.
(b) They are willing to take risks for each other.
(c) They are aspiring poets.
(d) They are literary geniuses.
5. Who is the worker who stands in the middle of those who will remain and those to be relocated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassia and Ky will commit an Infraction if they ___________________.
2. What does Cassia learn about Ky from looking at the picture he drew?
3. Ky tells Cassia that he knows his data was interfered with and he knows that _______________________.
4. How does Cassia feel about seeing Ky with Livy?
5. Who does Cassia think should have probably been her match?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant of Ky's behavior when playing games with Xander?
2. In what ways are Cassia and her mother alike?
3. What is the Prisoner's Dilemma and how does it relate to Cassia and Ky?
4. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
5. What is Society doing in the middle of the night that Cassia's mother considers to be a warning for her?
6. What secret activity does Cassia ask Ky to teach her?
7. Why does Cassia hold back from telling Ky that she saw his face on the screen at her Match Banquet?
8. What does Cassia learn about the value of words in keeping a person alive?
9. What very difficult sorting decision does Cassia make regarding Ky and his workplace?
10. What does Ky tell Cassia that he is and how does she feel about it?
This section contains 1,162 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)