|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Officials tell Cassia in the supervisor's office at work?
(a) She is getting a raise.
(b) She is being promoted.
(c) She scored very well on the test.
(d) She is getting a new job.
2. What is in the package waiting for Cassia at home?
(a) A new artifact.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A piece of her dress from the Match Banquet.
3. What does Cassia ask Ky to teach her how to do?
(c) Speak French.
4. What does Ky give to Cassia the next time they go hiking?
(a) A poem.
(b) A locket.
(c) A feather.
(d) A ring.
5. When Ky asks Cassia about her memories, she tells him about ________________________.
(a) Bram's first day at school.
(b) Picking flowers as a little girl.
(c) Taking swimming lessons in the summer.
(d) Her sixteenth birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
2. What does Cassia learn about Ky from looking at the picture he drew?
3. What is Cassia's family doing outside in their nightclothes in the night?
4. What color pill does Cassia consider taking to calm down?
5. What does Cassia's mother say about the event in #117?
Short Essay Questions
1. What artifact does Ky give to Cassia when she thought he would be returning her compact?
2. What very difficult sorting decision does Cassia make regarding Ky and his workplace?
3. What secret activity does Cassia ask Ky to teach her?
4. What does the Official warn Cassia might happen to Ky if they maintain their relationship?
5. What is depicted on the napkin that Ky gives to Cassia?
6. What is significant of Ky's behavior when playing games with Xander?
7. How are Cassia and her family warned about their behavior with the cutting of the maple trees?
8. Describe how the connection between Cassia and Ky develops.
9. How does Cassia realize that she and her mother are alike?
10. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
This section contains 1,336 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)