|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ky tells Cassia that the __________________ at the Museum are willing to sell items if a person has enough money.
2. Why does Cassia feel that she should not be matched with Xander?
(a) She doesn't think he is very handsome.
(b) She knows him too well.
(c) She doesn't really know him.
(d) She doesn't like him anymore.
3. What phrase does Cassia write on the ground for Ky?
(a) I love you.
(b) Maybe someday.
(c) You're sweet.
(d) Hello there.
4. What does Cassia notice when she is out to dinner with Xander?
(a) They are really nervous around each other.
(b) He can't take his eyes off her.
(c) She gets a little nauseous.
(d) Her portions are smaller than usual.
5. What is Cassia's job when she is taken to the place where Ky works?
(a) Set up an accounting system.
(b) Organize an employee festival.
(c) Take some photos for marketing.
(d) Sort the better workers from others.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Official tells Cassia that she may have to tell the work centers that Cassis is unfit for sorting-related word due to ________________________.
2. Whom is Cassia teamed with during hiking one day?
3. Why can Ky not be Matched?
4. Who does Cassia think should have probably been her match?
5. Ky gives Cassia his artifact which will _________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Society doing in the middle of the night that Cassia's mother considers to be a warning for her?
2. What is the first word that Ky teaches Cassia to write?
3. Why does Cassia hold back from telling Ky that she saw his face on the screen at her Match Banquet?
4. What secret activity does Cassia ask Ky to teach her?
5. How are Cassia and her family warned about their behavior with the cutting of the maple trees?
6. What does the Official warn Cassia might happen to Ky if they maintain their relationship?
7. How does Cassia realize that she and her mother are alike?
8. What is depicted on the napkin that Ky gives to Cassia?
9. Why does Society not want Cassia to be with Ky and what is Cassia's opinion of that?
10. What does Ky tell Cassia that he is and how does she feel about it?
This section contains 1,209 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)