|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassia and Ky will commit an Infraction if they ___________________.
2. What do Ky and Cassia do with her birthday poem so they don't get in trouble?
(a) Tear it into pieces.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Filed it.
(d) Bury it.
3. How does Cassia feel about seeing Ky with Livy?
4. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
5. The Official tells Cassia that she cannot associate with Ky because ______________________.
(a) Ky is an Aberration.
(b) Ky is leaving soon.
(c) Ky is too young.
(d) Ky is a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange thing does Cassia note that Ky is doing?
2. What does Ky whisper to Cassia as they head to the trains after hiking?
3. Ky tells Cassia that the __________________ at the Museum are willing to sell items if a person has enough money.
4. What artifact did Bram give up to the Officials?
5. What does Cassia's mother say about the event in #117?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cassia have such a connection with nature?
2. What is the Prisoner's Dilemma and how does it relate to Cassia and Ky?
3. Describe how the connection between Cassia and Ky develops.
4. How are Cassia and her family warned about their behavior with the cutting of the maple trees?
5. What does Ky mean when he tells Cassia they are running out of time and how does he feel about the decision Cassia made for him at his workplace?
6. What does Ky tell Cassia that he is and how does she feel about it?
7. How does the Official subtly blackmail Cassia regarding her sorting work and the choices she makes?
8. What does Ky give to Cassia after they kiss on top of the hill?
9. What secret activity does Cassia ask Ky to teach her?
10. What very difficult sorting decision does Cassia make regarding Ky and his workplace?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)