|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ky tells Cassia the story about _____________________.
2. What does Ky give to Cassia the next time they go hiking?
(a) A ring.
(b) A locket.
(c) A feather.
(d) A poem.
3. How does Cassia feel about seeing Ky with Livy?
4. Who is talking with Ky at the top of the hill when Cassia had hoped to talk to him?
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(a) Her poems.
(b) A book.
(c) Love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassia's mother say about the event in #117?
2. At the Game Center, Xander challenges Ky to ____________________.
3. What message does the Official give to Cassia on the port?
4. What color pill does Cassia consider taking to calm down?
5. Where are the artifacts to be taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ky mean when he tells Cassia they are running out of time and how does he feel about the decision Cassia made for him at his workplace?
2. Why does Cassia think that she shouldn't be Matched to Xander?
3. Why does Ky teach Cassia to write her name?
4. Why does Society not want Cassia to be with Ky and what is Cassia's opinion of that?
5. In what ways are Cassia and her mother alike?
6. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
7. How does Cassia realize that she and her mother are alike?
8. What does Ky tell Cassia that he is and how does she feel about it?
9. What is the Prisoner's Dilemma and how does it relate to Cassia and Ky?
10. Describe how the connection between Cassia and Ky develops.
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)