|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassia tell Ky that she thought about during her Match Banquet?
(c) The ocean.
2. Who does Cassia think should have probably been her match?
3. What do Ky and Cassia do with her birthday poem so they don't get in trouble?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Filed it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Tear it into pieces.
4. What word does Ky help Cassia learn to write?
5. Whom is Cassia teamed with during hiking one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What artifact did Bram give up to the Officials?
2. How does Cassia feel about seeing Ky with Livy?
3. Ky works in a very ______________ environment.
4. The Official tells Cassia that she may have to tell the work centers that Cassis is unfit for sorting-related word due to ________________________.
5. Cassia's mother had been on a trip on which she had to write people up for ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ky mean when he tells Cassia they are running out of time and how does he feel about the decision Cassia made for him at his workplace?
2. What is the Prisoner's Dilemma and how does it relate to Cassia and Ky?
3. How does the Official subtly blackmail Cassia regarding her sorting work and the choices she makes?
4. What secret activity does Cassia ask Ky to teach her?
5. Why does Cassia think that she shouldn't be Matched to Xander?
6. Describe how the connection between Cassia and Ky develops.
7. What does Ky tell Cassia that he is and how does she feel about it?
8. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
9. What artifact does Ky give to Cassia when she thought he would be returning her compact?
10. What is depicted on the napkin that Ky gives to Cassia?
This section contains 1,182 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)