|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At work, Cassia learns that she is going to get a/an _________________________ soon.
(c) Personal testing.
(d) New desk.
2. The paper that Cassia's grandfather gave her promotes __________________.
3. Who is the other person who has shown up on Cassia's microcard?
(a) Ky Markham.
(b) Ken Morrow.
(c) Kirby Maxwell.
(d) Kyle Mitchum.
4. Who challenges Cassia to open her eyes to see beyond what is generally considered acceptable?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her guidance counselor.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her mother.
5. The youth are rewarded with ________________ at the picnic.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
2. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
3. What happens to Em in Cassia's dream?
4. What artifact does Xander have?
5. Ky tells Cassia that he spends a lot of time at _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Cassia Matched to at the Match Banquet?
2. When does Cassia wonder if her Match should really be Ky?
3. Where does Cassia decide to get rid of Grandfather's paper and why is it so risky?
4. How are the red pills used as foreshadowing in the story?
5. What is the premise of "Matched"?
6. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
7. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
8. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
9. Why are the Officials searching Cassia's house after Grandfather is gone?
10. What are the artifacts that Cassia and Xander carry with them at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 1,069 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)