|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cassia's job?
(a) She waits tables.
(b) She issues licenses.
(c) She sorts numbers.
(d) She enters data.
2. The youth are rewarded with ________________ at the picnic.
(b) Ice cream.
3. What do the green pills do for people?
(a) They speed up hair growth.
(b) They whiten teeth.
(c) They calm them down.
(d) They put them to sleep.
4. Whom does Cassia want to tell about the other person who has shown up on her microcard?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her sister.
5. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
(a) They are anxious.
(b) They are pleased.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
2. Who is using the portscreen late at night when Cassia wants to use it?
3. Grandfather shares a ______________ with Cassia that was hidden in the compact.
4. While working in the gardens, Cassia is reminded of the stories her mother told her about ________________ when she was young.
5. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
2. Where does Cassia decide to get rid of Grandfather's paper and why is it so risky?
3. What is the premise of "Matched"?
4. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
5. What is the importance of the Matching system?
6. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
7. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
8. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
9. Why does Cassia resist taking her green pills?
10. When does Cassia wonder if her Match should really be Ky?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)