|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other person who has shown up on Cassia's microcard?
(a) Kirby Maxwell.
(b) Ken Morrow.
(c) Ky Markham.
(d) Kyle Mitchum.
2. Cassia's grandfather is turning ______________.
3. Where did Ky come from?
(a) Centrifugal center.
(b) The outer provinces.
(c) The graphite zone.
(d) Middle earth.
4. Who defines rules and events in Cassia's world?
5. What bewilders Cassia when she looks at the microcard of Xander?
(a) It is blank.
(b) He looks very sad.
(c) His face is blurry.
(d) She sees a different face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cassia offer to Em to use at her Match Banquet?
2. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
3. What do the green pills do for people?
4. The place where Ky came from is filled with Aberrations and some ____________________.
5. Why do the Officials come to Cassia's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
2. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
3. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
4. Why does Cassia resist taking her green pills?
5. What is the premise of "Matched"?
6. What does Cassia realize about Grandfather's risky words that he passed on to her on a paper?
7. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
8. How are the red pills used as foreshadowing in the story?
9. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
10. Explain how the Matching ceremony takes place.
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)