|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
2. Who is Cassia's Match?
3. Who is Cassia's brother?
4. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
(a) To donate to cancer research.
(b) To destroy his tissue samples.
(c) To have his body cremated.
(d) To be the executor of his will.
5. At work, Cassia learns that she is going to get a/an _________________________ soon.
(a) New desk.
(b) Personal testing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Em at the music hall?
2. Cassia is with a group of students at the Arboretum and they are the first group allowed to try the new activity of _____________ in many years.
3. Where did Ky come from?
4. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
5. What does Xander do to get Cassia out of her contemplative mood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the shrieking of trees foreshadow in this chapter?
2. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
3. What does Cassia's Official tell her about her Match?
4. Where is Cassia working at the end of the story and what is her main objective now?
5. What does Ky tell Cassia that he is and how does she feel about it?
6. Why is Cassia especially pleased with the Matching Banquet she and Xander are attending?
7. Why does Cassia resist taking her green pills?
8. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
9. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
10. Why does Cassia have such a connection with nature?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)