|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artifact has Cassia's grandfather given her for her birthday?
(a) A compact.
(b) A charm bracelet.
(c) A locket.
(d) An iPad.
2. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
3. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
(a) How much he loves them.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) To locate his will.
(d) To protect the earth.
4. At work, Cassia learns that she is going to get a/an _________________________ soon.
(a) Personal testing.
(c) New desk.
5. Why does Ky not have a microcard?
(a) He is already Matched.
(b) He is an outcast from Society.
(c) He is new to the system.
(d) He has opted out of the process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cassia's brother?
2. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
3. Ky tells Cassia that he spends a lot of time at _____________________.
4. Where does Cassia think is the best place to get rid of the paper that Grandfather gave her?
5. Grandfather shares a ______________ with Cassia that was hidden in the compact.
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Cassia wonder if her Match should really be Ky?
2. What is the premise of "Matched"?
3. Why are the Officials searching Cassia's house after Grandfather is gone?
4. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
5. How does Cassia feel about her Match and the image of someone else's face on her micro card?
6. Where does Cassia decide to get rid of Grandfather's paper and why is it so risky?
7. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
8. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
9. What are the artifacts that Cassia and Xander carry with them at the beginning of the book?
10. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
This section contains 1,206 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)