|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artifact has Cassia's grandfather given her for her birthday?
(a) A compact.
(b) An iPad.
(c) A locket.
(d) A charm bracelet.
2. The place where Ky came from is filled with Aberrations and some ____________________.
3. The youth are rewarded with ________________ at the picnic.
(c) Ice cream.
4. Who is the other person who has shown up on Cassia's microcard?
(a) Ken Morrow.
(b) Kirby Maxwell.
(c) Ky Markham.
(d) Kyle Mitchum.
5. What new activity does Xander tell Cassia about?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A swim party.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
2. Cassia's family does not create at all, it just ______________.
3. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
4. How are Cassia and Xander traveling at the beginning of the book?
5. Ky tells Cassia that he spends a lot of time at _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the shrieking of trees foreshadow in this chapter?
2. In what ways are Cassia and her mother alike?
3. What is the importance of the Matching system?
4. What is the purpose of the red pills and why does Cassia not take hers?
5. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
6. Where does Cassia go in hopes of finding out where Ky is being sent?
7. How does Xander feel about Cassia's going after Ky and what does he give he for her journey?
8. Why is Cassia especially pleased with the Matching Banquet she and Xander are attending?
9. How are Cassia and her family warned about their behavior with the cutting of the maple trees?
10. Why does Cassia have such a connection with nature?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)