|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had helped Xander find his lost tablet container once when they were young?
2. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
3. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
4. What new activity does Xander tell Cassia about?
(a) A concert.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A swim party.
(d) A picnic.
5. What does Cassia's grandfather ask her to bring to his Final Banquet?
(a) A shawl.
(b) Her microcard.
(c) A flash drive.
(d) The compact.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
2. Who defines rules and events in Cassia's world?
3. The place where Ky came from is filled with Aberrations and some ____________________.
4. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
5. What artifact does Xander have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the importance of the Matching system?
2. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
3. How are the red pills used as foreshadowing in the story?
4. What is the premise of "Matched"?
5. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
6. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
7. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
8. Explain how the Matching ceremony takes place.
9. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
10. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)