|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
2. At work, Cassia learns that she is going to get a/an _________________________ soon.
(b) Personal testing.
(c) New desk.
3. Which of the following does NOT happen at Grandfather's Final Banquet?
(a) His family visits.
(b) There is a dance.
(c) Memories are shared.
(d) Medical samples are taken.
4. Who had helped Xander find his lost tablet container once when they were young?
5. How are Cassia and Xander traveling at the beginning of the book?
(b) Air train.
Short Answer Questions
1. While working in the gardens, Cassia is reminded of the stories her mother told her about ________________ when she was young.
2. Cassia's grandfather is turning ______________.
3. The paper that Cassia's grandfather gave her promotes __________________.
4. What is going on at the library?
5. What was in Xander's tablet container?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Xander feel about Cassia's going after Ky and what does he give he for her journey?
2. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
3. Describe how the connection between Cassia and Ky develops.
4. Why does Ky teach Cassia to write her name?
5. Why does Cassia feel so guilty about Ky's deportation?
6. Why does Cassia resist taking her green pills?
7. Why does Cassia hold back from telling Ky that she saw his face on the screen at her Match Banquet?
8. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
9. What is significant of Ky's behavior when playing games with Xander?
10. What is depicted on the napkin that Ky gives to Cassia?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)