|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ky tells Cassia that he spends a lot of time at _____________________.
(a) The library.
(b) The music hall.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) The baseball field.
2. What are the teens complaining about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Their choice of Matches.
(b) Their choice of recreation.
(c) Their lack of transportation.
(d) Their grades.
3. Who is the other person who has shown up on Cassia's microcard?
(a) Kyle Mitchum.
(b) Kirby Maxwell.
(c) Ken Morrow.
(d) Ky Markham.
4. Cassia's family does not create at all, it just ______________.
5. What was in Xander's tablet container?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
2. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
3. What is Cassia's job?
4. Whom does Cassia want to tell about the other person who has shown up on her microcard?
5. What does Cassia notice about Ky?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
2. Why does Cassia resist taking her green pills?
3. When does Cassia wonder if her Match should really be Ky?
4. How are Cassia and her father alike in that they both destroyed part of Grandfather?
5. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
6. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
7. What does Cassia realize about Grandfather's risky words that he passed on to her on a paper?
8. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
9. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
10. How does Cassia feel about her Match and the image of someone else's face on her micro card?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)