|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
2. The night after the Officials have come to Cassia's job, she dreams about ________________.
3. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
4. Cassia is to be Matched on her _____________ birthday.
5. Where do Cassia and Xander go to be matched?
(a) The Outer Region.
(b) Match Consortium.
(c) The Society Center.
(d) City Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
2. Why does Cassia offer to Em to use at her Match Banquet?
3. Why does Ky cry during the film?
4. Where does Cassia think is the best place to get rid of the paper that Grandfather gave her?
5. What bewilders Cassia when she looks at the microcard of Xander?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Cassia Matched to at the Match Banquet?
2. How are Cassia and her father alike in that they both destroyed part of Grandfather?
3. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
4. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
5. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
6. Why are the Officials searching Cassia's house after Grandfather is gone?
7. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
8. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
9. What is the importance of the Matching system?
10. What does Cassia realize about Grandfather's risky words that he passed on to her on a paper?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)