|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cassia's brother?
2. What does Cassia's father say when she tells him why she was at the library?
(a) She should have asked permission.
(b) She should have let him do it.
(c) She did the right thing.
(d) She shouldn't have done it.
3. What artifact does Xander have?
(d) Baseball card.
4. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
5. The youth are rewarded with ________________ at the picnic.
(c) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. The paper that Cassia's grandfather gave her promotes __________________.
2. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
3. Where did Ky come from?
4. Where does Cassia think is the best place to get rid of the paper that Grandfather gave her?
5. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the premise of "Matched"?
2. How does Cassia feel about her Match and the image of someone else's face on her micro card?
3. What is significant of Ky's behavior when playing games with Xander?
4. Describe what happens on the morning Ky is taken away.
5. What gift does Ky give to Cassia and why does she withhold her feelings from him?
6. In what ways are Cassia and her mother alike?
7. What does the shrieking of trees foreshadow in this chapter?
8. Why are Cassia's parents so supportive about her need to search for Ky?
9. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
10. Where does Cassia decide to get rid of Grandfather's paper and why is it so risky?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)