|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in Xander's tablet container?
2. Cassia's family does not create at all, it just ______________.
3. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
4. Who is Xander?
(a) Cassia's brother.
(b) Cassia's father.
(c) Cassia's cousin.
(d) Cassia's best friend.
5. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassia do when she sees Ky crying?
2. Where does Cassia think is the best place to get rid of the paper that Grandfather gave her?
3. The youth are rewarded with ________________ at the picnic.
4. Cassia's mother has to leave on a trip for ___________________.
5. What is unusual about the screen when Cassia stands for her turn to be Matched?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cassia resist taking her green pills?
2. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
3. What does Cassia realize about Grandfather's risky words that he passed on to her on a paper?
4. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
5. How does Cassia feel about her Match and the image of someone else's face on her micro card?
6. What is the premise of "Matched"?
7. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
8. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
9. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
10. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)