|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the teens complaining about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Their lack of transportation.
(b) Their choice of recreation.
(c) Their grades.
(d) Their choice of Matches.
2. Whom does Cassia talk to on the air train on the way to the library?
3. The place where Ky came from is filled with Aberrations and some ____________________.
4. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
(a) Take French lessons.
(b) Stop using other people's words.
(c) Always choose kindness.
(d) Be kind to her family.
5. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
(a) To have his body cremated.
(b) To destroy his tissue samples.
(c) To be the executor of his will.
(d) To donate to cancer research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cassia's Match?
2. Why does Ky not have a microcard?
3. What do the girls who are to be Matched do at the dinner?
4. What is Cassia's job?
5. Cassia's family does not create at all, it just ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
2. Why are the Officials searching Cassia's house after Grandfather is gone?
3. Explain how the Matching ceremony takes place.
4. What role did Grandfather play in Cassia's life?
5. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
6. What is the importance of the Matching system?
7. What does Cassia realize about Grandfather's risky words that he passed on to her on a paper?
8. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
9. How does Cassia feel about her Match and the image of someone else's face on her micro card?
10. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)