|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
(a) They are anxious.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are pleased.
(d) They are confused.
2. Who is Cassia's brother?
3. The place where Ky came from is filled with Aberrations and some ____________________.
4. What artifact does Xander have?
(c) Baseball card.
5. What does Bram offer to the Officials as a sample of Grandfather?
(a) His ring.
(b) His hat.
(c) His watch.
(d) His cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Xander?
2. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
3. The Official says that the person in #21 will never show up on a microcard because he is a/an __________________.
4. What bewilders Cassia when she looks at the microcard of Xander?
5. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the premise of "Matched"?
2. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
3. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
4. Where does Cassia decide to get rid of Grandfather's paper and why is it so risky?
5. How are Cassia and her father alike in that they both destroyed part of Grandfather?
6. Explain how the Matching ceremony takes place.
7. When does Cassia wonder if her Match should really be Ky?
8. What is the importance of the Matching system?
9. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
10. What are the artifacts that Cassia and Xander carry with them at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 1,133 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)