|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
2. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
3. Cassia is with a group of students at the Arboretum and they are the first group allowed to try the new activity of _____________ in many years.
4. Being out in nature reminds Cassia of ____________________.
(a) A film she once saw.
(b) Books she has read.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) A poem.
5. What are the teens complaining about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Their choice of Matches.
(b) Their grades.
(c) Their choice of recreation.
(d) Their lack of transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassia's mother has to leave on a trip for ___________________.
2. Who defines rules and events in Cassia's world?
3. Where do Cassia and Xander go to be matched?
4. What happens to Em in Cassia's dream?
5. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
2. Who is Cassia Matched to at the Match Banquet?
3. How are Cassia and her father alike in that they both destroyed part of Grandfather?
4. What outdoor activity is Cassia excited to undertake based on stories about nature that her family has told her?
5. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
6. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
7. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
8. What role did Grandfather play in Cassia's life?
9. How is Ky different from everyone else during a film's death scene?
10. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)