|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are anxious.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are pleased.
2. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
(a) To protect the earth.
(b) To locate his will.
(c) How much he loves them.
(d) Where his money is.
3. Who had helped Xander find his lost tablet container once when they were young?
4. What artifact does Xander have?
(d) Baseball card.
5. What is to happen on Grandfather's birthday?
(a) He is going to die.
(b) He is moving to a special home.
(c) He is retiring from his work.
(d) He is going on a cruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
2. Being out in nature reminds Cassia of ____________________.
3. What does each person receive once the Match is made?
4. What special gift does Cassia bring to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
5. Ky tells Cassia that he spends a lot of time at _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the importance of the Matching system?
2. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
3. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
4. Explain how the Matching ceremony takes place.
5. How are the red pills used as foreshadowing in the story?
6. Who is Cassia Matched to at the Match Banquet?
7. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
8. What is no longer possible now that Grandfather's tissue samples have been lost?
9. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
10. What does Cassia feel about her father's destruction of Grandfather's tissue samples?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)