|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassia tell Ky that she thought about during her Match Banquet?
(b) The ocean.
2. At the Game Center, Xander challenges Ky to ____________________.
(c) A game of chance.
(d) Ping Pong.
3. What do Ky and Cassia do with her birthday poem so they don't get in trouble?
(a) Tear it into pieces.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Filed it.
(d) Bury it.
4. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) There should be no personalized items in homes.
(b) They are going to study what is important to people.
(c) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(d) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(b) A book.
(c) Her poems.
(d) Love letters.
6. Which of the following does KY NOT mean when he says they are running out of time?
(a) Time to get to work.
(b) Time for hiking.
(c) Time together.
(d) Time for Society.
7. What item does Ky tell Cassia to destroy after she has looked at it?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A book.
(d) A magazine.
8. What message does Cassia receive on the port in her Language and Literacy class?
(a) She has to stay after school for practice.
(b) She has a visitor.
(c) She must leave with an Official.
(d) She is getting a special award.
9. Ky works in a very ______________ environment.
10. What word does Ky help Cassia learn to write?
11. Whom/What does Cassia recognize in the latest drawing given to her by Ky?
(a) The Match Banquet.
(c) The hiking trail.
(d) Her Official.
12. What does Ky give to Cassia while hiking in Chapter 15?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) An artifact.
(d) A photograph.
13. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
(a) You're sweeter.
(b) He loves her too.
(c) Please stay awhile.
(d) Maybe, just maybe.
14. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
15. What message does the Official give to Cassia on the port?
(a) She has been given a raise at her job.
(b) She is being arrested for rebellion.
(c) She is no longer required at work.
(d) She and Xander will have a date tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Cassia teamed with during hiking one day?
2. What does Cassia ask Ky to teach her how to do?
3. What color pill does Cassia consider taking to calm down?
4. What is Ky doing as he talks to the person in #86?
5. Why does Cassia feel that she should not be matched with Xander?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)