|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ky give to Cassia the next time they go hiking?
(a) A locket.
(b) A poem.
(c) A ring.
(d) A feather.
2. Which of the following does KY NOT mean when he says they are running out of time?
(a) Time together.
(b) Time for Society.
(c) Time to get to work.
(d) Time for hiking.
3. What does Ky whisper to Cassia as they head to the trains after hiking?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is going to teach her to write.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is staying behind.
4. Who does Cassia think should have probably been her match?
5. Who is the girl Cassia walks down the hill with during the hiking outing?
6. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
(a) Both make decisions that affect people's lives.
(b) Both have bad tempers.
(c) Both have green eyes.
(d) Both like poetry.
7. What color pill does Cassia consider taking to calm down?
8. The Official tells Cassia that she may have to tell the work centers that Cassis is unfit for sorting-related word due to ________________________.
(a) Cassia's bad attitude.
(b) Cassia's unwillingness to relocate.
(c) Cassia's choice in personal relationships.
(d) Cassia's continued tardiness.
9. Where does Xander hide Ky's artifact?
(a) Ky's parents' attic.
(b) In the garden in front of Ky's house.
(c) The top of the hill on the hiking trail.
(d) The basement of the library.
10. What word does Ky help Cassia learn to write?
11. What does Ky give to Cassia on the last day of Summer Activities?
(a) A necklace.
(b) His artifact.
(c) A poem.
(d) A photograph.
12. What does Cassia ask Ky to teach her how to do?
(d) Speak French.
13. What is Cassia's family doing outside in their nightclothes in the night?
(a) Watching the burning house down the street.
(b) Talking to a neighbor about a burglar.
(c) Watching their maple trees being cut down.
(d) Looking up at the stars.
14. What does Cassia tell Ky that she thought about during her Match Banquet?
(a) The ocean.
15. Who is the worker who stands in the middle of those who will remain and those to be relocated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Cassia write on the ground for Ky?
2. Which of the following is NOT a color of the land where Cassia and Ky live?
3. What do the Officials tell Cassia in the supervisor's office at work?
4. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
5. Ky tells Cassia that the __________________ at the Museum are willing to sell items if a person has enough money.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)