|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Ky help Cassia learn to write?
2. Ky tells Cassia that the __________________ at the Museum are willing to sell items if a person has enough money.
3. What message does Cassia receive on the port in her Language and Literacy class?
(a) She has a visitor.
(b) She is getting a special award.
(c) She must leave with an Official.
(d) She has to stay after school for practice.
4. What artifact did Bram give up to the Officials?
(a) Grandfather's hat.
(b) His Harry Potter books.
(c) His baseball bat.
(d) Grandfather's watch.
5. Cassia realizes that she is in love with whom?
6. How does Cassia feel about seeing Ky with Livy?
7. Which of the following is NOT a color of the land where Cassia and Ky live?
8. Why can Ky not be Matched?
(a) He is an Aberration.
(b) He is just visiting the Society.
(c) He is already Matched.
(d) He is an Alien.
9. Cassia and Ky will commit an Infraction if they ___________________.
10. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(a) A book.
(b) Her poems.
(d) Love letters.
11. What does Cassia think when she recalls being younger and seeing her mother wear a flower in her hair when she went out with her father?
(a) Her mother was sneezing a lot.
(b) Her father bent the rules for someone he loved.
(c) She wished she could have a flower too.
(d) The flower was a beautiful pink color.
12. The Official tells Cassia that she cannot associate with Ky because ______________________.
(a) Ky is too young.
(b) Ky is leaving soon.
(c) Ky is a thief.
(d) Ky is an Aberration.
13. The Official tells Cassia that she may have to tell the work centers that Cassis is unfit for sorting-related word due to ________________________.
(a) Cassia's bad attitude.
(b) Cassia's choice in personal relationships.
(c) Cassia's unwillingness to relocate.
(d) Cassia's continued tardiness.
14. What does sharing a poem on the hill show about Cassia and Ky?
(a) They are aspiring poets.
(b) They are geeks.
(c) They are willing to take risks for each other.
(d) They are literary geniuses.
15. What does Cassia's mother say about the event in #117?
(a) It is a warning for her.
(b) It is a beautiful sight.
(c) It certainly is frightening.
(d) It is detrimental to the environment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassia notices that her mother is missing _____________________.
2. Whom is Cassia teamed with during hiking one day?
3. Cassia talks to her mother about love but does not tell her about __________________.
4. Ky tells Cassia the story about _____________________.
5. Ky asks Cassia when she first noticed him and she tells him it was _______________________.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)