|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Ky not be Matched?
(a) He is an Alien.
(b) He is an Aberration.
(c) He is already Matched.
(d) He is just visiting the Society.
2. Ky gives Cassia his artifact which will _________________________.
(a) Include a recording of his voice.
(b) Disintegrate after she opens it.
(c) Help her find him.
(d) Remind her of him always.
3. What does Cassia ask Ky to teach her how to do?
(c) Speak French.
4. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(a) A book.
(b) Her poems.
(d) Love letters.
5. What does Cassia think when she recalls being younger and seeing her mother wear a flower in her hair when she went out with her father?
(a) Her mother was sneezing a lot.
(b) She wished she could have a flower too.
(c) Her father bent the rules for someone he loved.
(d) The flower was a beautiful pink color.
6. The Official tells Cassia that she may have to tell the work centers that Cassis is unfit for sorting-related word due to ________________________.
(a) Cassia's continued tardiness.
(b) Cassia's unwillingness to relocate.
(c) Cassia's bad attitude.
(d) Cassia's choice in personal relationships.
7. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
8. What item does Ky tell Cassia to destroy after she has looked at it?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A photograph.
9. Whom/What does Cassia recognize in the latest drawing given to her by Ky?
(a) The Match Banquet.
(b) Her Official.
(d) The hiking trail.
10. What message does the Official give to Cassia on the port?
(a) She is being arrested for rebellion.
(b) She is no longer required at work.
(c) She and Xander will have a date tomorrow.
(d) She has been given a raise at her job.
11. Ky tells Cassia that he knows his data was interfered with and he knows that _______________________.
(a) Cassia is his Match.
(b) He'll be exported soon.
(c) He is in the wrong job.
(d) His history has been altered.
12. What does Ky tell Cassia about how he learned the activity in 76?
(a) He went to a special school.
(b) It is a secret.
(c) It just came naturally.
(d) He learned it at camp.
13. Who does Cassia think should have probably been her match?
14. Ky tells Cassia that the __________________ at the Museum are willing to sell items if a person has enough money.
15. Why does Cassia feel that she should not be matched with Xander?
(a) She doesn't think he is very handsome.
(b) She doesn't like him anymore.
(c) She knows him too well.
(d) She doesn't really know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassia's mother had been on a trip on which she had to write people up for ______________________.
2. When Ky asks Cassia about her memories, she tells him about ________________________.
3. What is Ky doing as he talks to the person in #86?
4. Ky asks Cassia when she first noticed him and she tells him it was _______________________.
5. What do Ky and Cassia do with her birthday poem so they don't get in trouble?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)