|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ky and Cassia kiss for the first time?
(a) The top of the hill.
(b) The basement of the library.
(c) Her house.
(d) The woods.
2. What does an Official tell Cassia?
(a) She had the highest score on the sorting test.
(b) She is to learn another job.
(c) She is being transferred to another facility.
(d) She is getting a raise.
3. What artifact did Bram give up to the Officials?
(a) Grandfather's hat.
(b) Grandfather's watch.
(c) His Harry Potter books.
(d) His baseball bat.
4. Ky gives Cassia a paper with __________________________ on it.
(a) The last part of his story.
(b) His parents' names.
(c) A map.
(d) His address.
5. What does Ky whisper to Cassia as they head to the trains after hiking?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is going to teach her to write.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is staying behind.
6. Who does Cassia think should have probably been her match?
7. What preoccupies Cassia's thoughts when she is at work one day?
(a) How standoffish Ky has been lately.
(b) The fact that Ky saw his parents die.
(c) If she should be Matched with Sloane.
(d) What color dress she wants to buy.
8. Who is the worker who stands in the middle of those who will remain and those to be relocated?
9. What is Ky doing as he talks to the person in #86?
(a) Drawing something with a stick.
(b) Laughing at her.
(c) Kicking his foot in the dirt.
(d) Waving his hands dramatically.
10. Ky tells Cassia that he knows his data was interfered with and he knows that _______________________.
(a) His history has been altered.
(b) Cassia is his Match.
(c) He'll be exported soon.
(d) He is in the wrong job.
11. What color pill does Cassia consider taking to calm down?
12. How does Cassia feel about seeing Ky with Livy?
13. Cassia talks to her mother about love but does not tell her about __________________.
14. What does Cassia learn about Ky from looking at the picture he drew?
(a) He saw his parents die.
(b) He should be an artist.
(c) He is afraid of his father.
(d) He wants to be a chef.
15. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
(a) Both like poetry.
(b) Both make decisions that affect people's lives.
(c) Both have green eyes.
(d) Both have bad tempers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
2. What is Cassia's family doing outside in their nightclothes in the night?
3. What phrase does Cassia write on the ground for Ky?
4. What does Ky give to Cassia on the last day of Summer Activities?
5. Who is talking with Ky at the top of the hill when Cassia had hoped to talk to him?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)