|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ky and Cassia kiss for the first time?
(a) The woods.
(b) Her house.
(c) The basement of the library.
(d) The top of the hill.
2. What does Ky tell Cassia after she writes the phrase for him?
(a) You're sweeter.
(b) Please stay awhile.
(c) He loves her too.
(d) Maybe, just maybe.
3. Cassia and her mother are alike in that they ______________________________.
(a) Both like poetry.
(b) Both have bad tempers.
(c) Both have green eyes.
(d) Both make decisions that affect people's lives.
4. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
(a) She wants to learn more writing.
(b) She should be Matched to him.
(c) She is sorry about his parents' deaths.
(d) She is afraid of Xander.
5. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
(a) Her poems.
(b) A book.
(c) Love letters.
6. Who is the worker who stands in the middle of those who will remain and those to be relocated?
7. Which of the following does KY NOT mean when he says they are running out of time?
(a) Time together.
(b) Time for Society.
(c) Time for hiking.
(d) Time to get to work.
8. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) They are going to study what is important to people.
(b) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
(c) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(d) There should be no personalized items in homes.
9. Who is talking with Ky at the top of the hill when Cassia had hoped to talk to him?
10. Cassia and Xander see the Officials going house-to-house _______________________.
(a) Handing out artifacts.
(b) Collecting artifacts.
(c) Reporting a water line break.
(d) Inspecting teleports.
11. What strange thing does Cassia note that Ky is doing?
12. Cassia talks to her mother about love but does not tell her about __________________.
13. Where does Xander hide Ky's artifact?
(a) The top of the hill on the hiking trail.
(b) The basement of the library.
(c) Ky's parents' attic.
(d) In the garden in front of Ky's house.
14. What does Cassia notice when she is out to dinner with Xander?
(a) He can't take his eyes off her.
(b) Her portions are smaller than usual.
(c) They are really nervous around each other.
(d) She gets a little nauseous.
15. What does Cassia's mother say about the event in #117?
(a) It is a warning for her.
(b) It is detrimental to the environment.
(c) It is a beautiful sight.
(d) It certainly is frightening.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ky asks Cassia about her memories, she tells him about ________________________.
2. What does Ky tell Cassia about how he learned the activity in 76?
3. Whom is Cassia teamed with during hiking one day?
4. What is Cassia's family doing outside in their nightclothes in the night?
5. What noise awakens Cassia in the night?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)