|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT happen at Grandfather's Final Banquet?
(a) Medical samples are taken.
(b) Memories are shared.
(c) There is a dance.
(d) His family visits.
2. What special gift does Cassia bring to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
(a) A watch.
(b) A letter and a poem.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A blanket.
3. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
4. Where did Ky come from?
(a) The graphite zone.
(b) Centrifugal center.
(c) The outer provinces.
(d) Middle earth.
5. Who is Xander?
(a) Cassia's cousin.
(b) Cassia's best friend.
(c) Cassia's brother.
(d) Cassia's father.
6. What artifact has Cassia's grandfather given her for her birthday?
(a) A charm bracelet.
(b) An iPad.
(c) A locket.
(d) A compact.
7. Whom does Cassia want to tell about the other person who has shown up on her microcard?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
8. What does Cassia do when she sees Ky crying?
(a) She cries too.
(b) She gives him a tissue.
(c) She puts her arm around him.
(d) She pretends she doesn't see him.
9. What does Cassia's father say when she tells him why she was at the library?
(a) She did the right thing.
(b) She should have let him do it.
(c) She should have asked permission.
(d) She shouldn't have done it.
10. Why do the Officials come to Cassia's job?
(a) To train her.
(b) To fire her.
(c) To observe her.
(d) To promote her.
11. Who is Cassia's brother?
12. Cassia is with a group of students at the Arboretum and they are the first group allowed to try the new activity of _____________ in many years.
13. Who had helped Xander find his lost tablet container once when they were young?
14. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
15. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
(a) Evergreen trees.
(b) Cottonwood trees.
(c) Dogwood trees.
(d) Maple trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ky tells Cassia that he spends a lot of time at _____________________.
2. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
3. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
4. What does Bram offer to the Officials as a sample of Grandfather?
5. The paper that Cassia's grandfather gave her promotes __________________.
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)