|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Xander?
(a) Cassia's father.
(b) Cassia's best friend.
(c) Cassia's brother.
(d) Cassia's cousin.
2. What does each person receive once the Match is made?
(a) A flash drive.
(b) A key.
(c) A silver box.
(d) An iPad.
3. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
4. While working in the gardens, Cassia is reminded of the stories her mother told her about ________________ when she was young.
5. Where does Cassia's father work?
(a) A license bureau.
(b) The library.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A clothing store.
6. What artifact does Xander have?
(c) Baseball card.
7. Cassia's family does not create at all, it just ______________.
8. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
9. What special gift does Cassia bring to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A letter and a poem.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A watch.
10. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
11. The youth are rewarded with ________________ at the picnic.
(d) Ice cream.
12. What are the Officials searching for in Cassia's house?
(a) Grandfather's tissue samples.
(b) Subversive documents.
13. Cassia is to be Matched on her _____________ birthday.
14. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
(a) Take French lessons.
(b) Stop using other people's words.
(c) Always choose kindness.
(d) Be kind to her family.
15. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
(a) To protect the earth.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) To locate his will.
(d) How much he loves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls who are to be Matched do at the dinner?
2. What bewilders Cassia when she looks at the microcard of Xander?
3. What is Cassia's job?
4. What does Bram offer to the Officials as a sample of Grandfather?
5. What artifact has Cassia's grandfather given her for her birthday?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)