Short Essay Questions
1. What is the premise of "Matched"?
2. What are the artifacts that Cassia and Xander carry with them at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Cassia especially pleased with the Matching Banquet she and Xander are attending?
4. Explain how the Matching ceremony takes place.
5. Who is Cassia Matched to at the Match Banquet?
6. How do Cassia and her parents feel about Xander for her Match?
7. What is the importance of the Matching system?
8. How are the red pills used as foreshadowing in the story?
9. What is Cassia's special talent in the Society?
10. How is Cassia's ordered world thrown off when she looks at her micro card to learn more about Xander?
11. How does Cassia feel about her Match and the image of someone else's face on her micro card?
12. Explain Grandfather's Final Banquet.
13. Why can't Cassia get more information about Ky?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)