|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new activity does Xander tell Cassia about?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A swim party.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A concert.
2. Why does Ky cry during the film?
(a) The film is about love.
(b) The film is about a lost dog.
(c) The film is about death.
(d) The film is about space travel.
3. Ky tells Cassia that he knows his data was interfered with and he knows that _______________________.
(a) His history has been altered.
(b) He is in the wrong job.
(c) He'll be exported soon.
(d) Cassia is his Match.
4. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) They are going to study what is important to people.
(b) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
(c) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(d) There should be no personalized items in homes.
5. What is contained in the gold box given to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
(a) Images from his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Cassia receive on the port in her Language and Literacy class?
2. Why does Cassia not take her red pill?
3. What does an Official tell Cassia?
4. What will help Cassia find Ky?
5. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)