|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
2. What does sharing a poem on the hill show about Cassia and Ky?
(a) They are literary geniuses.
(b) They are willing to take risks for each other.
(c) They are aspiring poets.
(d) They are geeks.
3. What happens to Em at the music hall?
(a) She falls down some stairs.
(b) She gets stuck in an elevator.
(c) She is chosen to do a solo.
(d) She has a panic attack.
4. What does Cassia notice when she is out to dinner with Xander?
(a) He can't take his eyes off her.
(b) They are really nervous around each other.
(c) Her portions are smaller than usual.
(d) She gets a little nauseous.
5. Ky gives Cassia his artifact which will _________________________.
(a) Remind her of him always.
(b) Help her find him.
(c) Include a recording of his voice.
(d) Disintegrate after she opens it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
2. What do Ky and Cassia do with her birthday poem so they don't get in trouble?
3. Being out in nature reminds Cassia of ____________________.
4. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
5. What special gift does Cassia bring to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)