|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cassia's brother?
2. Who is Xander?
(a) Cassia's father.
(b) Cassia's brother.
(c) Cassia's cousin.
(d) Cassia's best friend.
3. At the Game Center, Xander challenges Ky to ____________________.
(a) Ping Pong.
(d) A game of chance.
4. What is going on at the library?
(a) Books are being burned.
(b) The floors are being cleaned.
(c) They are installing new computers.
(d) A new wing is being constructed.
5. What does sharing a poem on the hill show about Cassia and Ky?
(a) They are literary geniuses.
(b) They are aspiring poets.
(c) They are geeks.
(d) They are willing to take risks for each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Official tells Cassia that if her relationship with Ky continues, _______________________.
2. Being out in nature reminds Cassia of ____________________.
3. The Official tells Cassia that she cannot associate with Ky because ______________________.
4. Who had helped Xander find his lost tablet container once when they were young?
5. Who challenges Cassia to open her eyes to see beyond what is generally considered acceptable?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)