|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Officials searching for in Cassia's house?
(a) Subversive documents.
(c) Grandfather's tissue samples.
2. Which of the following does KY NOT mean when he says they are running out of time?
(a) Time to get to work.
(b) Time for hiking.
(c) Time together.
(d) Time for Society.
3. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
(a) To protect the earth.
(b) How much he loves them.
(c) To locate his will.
(d) Where his money is.
4. What is Cassia's family doing outside in their nightclothes in the night?
(a) Looking up at the stars.
(b) Watching the burning house down the street.
(c) Talking to a neighbor about a burglar.
(d) Watching their maple trees being cut down.
5. Ky tells Cassia that the voices they hear in their hundred songs are ____________________ voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cassia's brother?
2. Whom does Cassia want to tell about the other person who has shown up on her microcard?
3. What does Ky give to Cassia while hiking in Chapter 15?
4. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
5. Ky gives Cassia a paper with __________________________ on it.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)