|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
(b) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(c) There should be no personalized items in homes.
(d) They are going to study what is important to people.
2. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They are anxious.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are angry.
3. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
4. What does Cassia's grandfather ask her to bring to his Final Banquet?
(a) The compact.
(b) A flash drive.
(c) Her microcard.
(d) A shawl.
5. What do the Officials tell Cassia in the supervisor's office at work?
(a) She is getting a raise.
(b) She is getting a new job.
(c) She is being promoted.
(d) She scored very well on the test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cassia's brother?
2. What does Cassia want to be able to write?
3. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
4. Cassia realizes that she is in love with whom?
5. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)