|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) There should be no personalized items in homes.
(b) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(c) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
(d) They are going to study what is important to people.
2. What artifact has Cassia's grandfather given her for her birthday?
(a) A charm bracelet.
(b) An iPad.
(c) A compact.
(d) A locket.
3. Why do the Officials come to Cassia's job?
(a) To train her.
(b) To promote her.
(c) To fire her.
(d) To observe her.
4. Where are the artifacts to be taken?
(a) The dump.
(b) The outer region.
(c) A museum.
(d) The library.
5. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Cassia bring to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
2. Who defines rules and events in Cassia's world?
3. What does Cassia think when she recalls being younger and seeing her mother wear a flower in her hair when she went out with her father?
4. Why does Cassia feel that she should not be matched with Xander?
5. Ky tells Cassia the story about _____________________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)