|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the screen when Cassia stands for her turn to be Matched?
(a) It has shrunk.
(b) It is out of focus.
(c) It is blank.
(d) It is black & white.
2. Who is using the portscreen late at night when Cassia wants to use it?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. Cassia's family does not create at all, it just ______________.
4. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
(a) Always choose kindness.
(b) Take French lessons.
(c) Stop using other people's words.
(d) Be kind to her family.
5. Why does Ky not have a microcard?
(a) He is new to the system.
(b) He is already Matched.
(c) He has opted out of the process.
(d) He is an outcast from Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
2. Who had helped Xander find his lost tablet container once when they were young?
3. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
4. What artifact has Cassia's grandfather given her for her birthday?
5. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)