|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the green pills do for people?
(a) They put them to sleep.
(b) They whiten teeth.
(c) They calm them down.
(d) They speed up hair growth.
2. Grandfather shares a ______________ with Cassia that was hidden in the compact.
3. The Official says that the person in #21 will never show up on a microcard because he is a/an __________________.
4. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
(a) Take French lessons.
(b) Be kind to her family.
(c) Stop using other people's words.
(d) Always choose kindness.
5. What does Cassia's father say when she tells him why she was at the library?
(a) She should have let him do it.
(b) She should have asked permission.
(c) She did the right thing.
(d) She shouldn't have done it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the screen when Cassia stands for her turn to be Matched?
2. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
3. What is going on at the library?
4. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
5. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)