|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
2. What does Cassia's father say when she tells him why she was at the library?
(a) She shouldn't have done it.
(b) She did the right thing.
(c) She should have let him do it.
(d) She should have asked permission.
3. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
4. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
5. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
2. What do the green pills do for people?
3. What was in Xander's tablet container?
4. Being out in nature reminds Cassia of ____________________.
5. In a dream, Cassia is supposed to tell Em to ______________________ at the Match Banquet.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)