|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
2. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are anxious.
(d) They are pleased.
3. What do the green pills do for people?
(a) They calm them down.
(b) They put them to sleep.
(c) They whiten teeth.
(d) They speed up hair growth.
4. Who challenges Cassia to open her eyes to see beyond what is generally considered acceptable?
(a) Her guidance counselor.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her mother.
5. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
(a) To have his body cremated.
(b) To donate to cancer research.
(c) To be the executor of his will.
(d) To destroy his tissue samples.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do the young people have a recreation option?
2. What type of trees are being knocked down because they are not efficient?
3. While working in the gardens, Cassia is reminded of the stories her mother told her about ________________ when she was young.
4. The Official says that the person in #21 will never show up on a microcard because he is a/an __________________.
5. Who is Cassia's Match?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)