|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Em a green pill at the music hall?
2. What are the teens complaining about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Their choice of recreation.
(b) Their lack of transportation.
(c) Their grades.
(d) Their choice of Matches.
3. What does Cassia want to research when the weather is too bad to hike?
4. Which of the following does NOT happen at Grandfather's Final Banquet?
(a) Memories are shared.
(b) There is a dance.
(c) Medical samples are taken.
(d) His family visits.
5. Who challenges Cassia to open her eyes to see beyond what is generally considered acceptable?
(a) Her guidance counselor.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night after the Officials have come to Cassia's job, she dreams about ________________.
2. What do the green pills do for people?
3. Why does Cassia offer to Em to use at her Match Banquet?
4. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
5. What does Xander do to get Cassia out of her contemplative mood?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)