|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going on at the library?
(a) A new wing is being constructed.
(b) The floors are being cleaned.
(c) They are installing new computers.
(d) Books are being burned.
2. What is unusual about the screen when Cassia stands for her turn to be Matched?
(a) It is blank.
(b) It is black & white.
(c) It has shrunk.
(d) It is out of focus.
3. What does Cassia's father say when she tells him why she was at the library?
(a) She should have asked permission.
(b) She did the right thing.
(c) She should have let him do it.
(d) She shouldn't have done it.
4. How many emergency tablets does Cassia carry with her?
5. What new activity does Xander tell Cassia about?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A swim party.
(c) A concert.
(d) A picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Xander?
2. What happens to Em at the music hall?
3. Why does Cassia offer to Em to use at her Match Banquet?
4. Who sees Cassia reading the paper her grandfather gave her?
5. What bewilders Cassia when she looks at the microcard of Xander?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)