|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in Xander's tablet container?
2. Who is Cassia's Match?
3. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) There should be no personalized items in homes.
(b) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(c) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
(d) They are going to study what is important to people.
4. What is unusual about the screen when Cassia stands for her turn to be Matched?
(a) It is out of focus.
(b) It is blank.
(c) It has shrunk.
(d) It is black & white.
5. What does Cassia ask Ky to teach her how to do?
(b) Speak French.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night after the Officials have come to Cassia's job, she dreams about ________________.
2. What does Cassia tell Ky as they walk through the trees?
3. Grandfather encourages Cassia to ________________________.
4. What does Cassia do when she sees Ky crying?
5. What do the girls who are to be Matched do at the dinner?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)