|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cassia think is the best place to get rid of the paper that Grandfather gave her?
(a) The library.
(c) The commode.
(d) The garbage can.
2. What do Cassia's parents think about her Match?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are pleased.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are anxious.
3. Why are the Officials collecting artifacts?
(a) The government decided they promoted inequality in members.
(b) Memories are painful events which should be minimized.
(c) There should be no personalized items in homes.
(d) They are going to study what is important to people.
4. What is Ky doing as he talks to the person in #86?
(a) Waving his hands dramatically.
(b) Kicking his foot in the dirt.
(c) Drawing something with a stick.
(d) Laughing at her.
5. The place where Ky came from is filled with Aberrations and some ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. After she learns to write her name, what word does Ky teach Cassia?
2. What color gown does Cassia choose for the Match ceremony?
3. What special gift does Cassia bring to Grandfather at his Final Banquet?
4. Grandfather's last words tell his family __________________________.
5. What does Ky whisper to Cassia as they head to the trains after hiking?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)