|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassia think when she recalls being younger and seeing her mother wear a flower in her hair when she went out with her father?
(a) She wished she could have a flower too.
(b) Her father bent the rules for someone he loved.
(c) Her mother was sneezing a lot.
(d) The flower was a beautiful pink color.
2. What does Cassia tell Ky that she thought about during her Match Banquet?
(c) The ocean.
3. What preoccupies Cassia's thoughts when she is at work one day?
(a) What color dress she wants to buy.
(b) How standoffish Ky has been lately.
(c) If she should be Matched with Sloane.
(d) The fact that Ky saw his parents die.
4. Cassia wonders if her Match should really be ____________________.
5. What does Ky tell Cassia about how he learned the activity in 76?
(a) It is a secret.
(b) It just came naturally.
(c) He learned it at camp.
(d) He went to a special school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request had Grandfather made of Cassia's father?
2. What does Cassia learn about Ky from looking at the picture he drew?
3. What do Ky and Cassia do with her birthday poem so they don't get in trouble?
4. Where does Cassia think is the best place to get rid of the paper that Grandfather gave her?
5. What does sharing a poem on the hill show about Cassia and Ky?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)