Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon about her voice?
2. Whose heart does Maria think she's broken in Act II?
3. Who is Maria compared with when she becomes thin?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
5. Who does Maria tell Battista that she plans to marry?
Describe Maria's enthusiasm for winning over an audience. Using a memory of one of her performances, discuss how and when she knows she has won.
In Act II, Maria says, "There is only discipline, technique and Mut." Discuss the examples that Maria gives from her own past that show her implementing these three things in her singing career.
Sharon criticizes Maria for her poor teaching. Do you agree or disagree with her? Provide textual examples to support your opinion.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)