|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria respond to Manny's information about who left the flowers?
2. When was the last time Sharon read Macbeth?
3. What does Tony hope to receive from Maria?
4. Who comes on stage after a long wait at the beginning of Act II?
5. What does Maria say a performance is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Maria values deep emotion in a singer. What examples can you provide that show her feeling great emotion in her singing career and in her teaching?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Maria's marriage to Battista. Why does Maria tire of him once she has become famous and successful?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Maria's relationship with Aristotle Onassis. Does Maria seem to be controlled by him? What is the decision that she makes because of Onassis' preferences?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)