Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon about her voice?
2. Whose heart does Maria think she's broken in Act II?
3. Who is Maria compared with when she becomes thin?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
5. Who does Maria tell Battista that she plans to marry?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Maria's memories give background to help us understand her life and career. Which memory do you find most helpful in understanding Maria?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Maria's relationship with Aristotle Onassis. Does Maria seem to be controlled by him? What is the decision that she makes because of Onassis' preferences?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character of Manny. Besides playing the piano, what other functions does he serve in the play? Use one or two textual examples to explain his significance.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)