Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon about her voice?
2. Whose heart does Maria think she's broken in Act II?
3. Who is Maria compared with when she becomes thin?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
5. Who does Maria tell Battista that she plans to marry?
Describe Sharon's character. What does she expect to receive from the master class? How does Maria's criticism change that expectation?
Compare and contrast Tony and Sharon's musical performances. Which seems better and why?
Discuss the way in which the audience learns of Aristotle Onassis' reaction to the news that Maria is pregnant with his child. How does this point-of-view allow the audience to see Maria's changing emotions?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)