Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon about her voice?
2. Whose heart does Maria think she's broken in Act II?
3. Who is Maria compared with when she becomes thin?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
5. Who does Maria tell Battista that she plans to marry?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Maria's philosophy about having presence, a signature or a look. What criticism does she have of the other characters' lack of a look?' Can you tell what kind of presence she has? Provide a few examples to explain your viewpoint.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Maria's relationship with Aristotle Onassis. Does Maria seem to be controlled by him? What is the decision that she makes because of Onassis' preferences?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Sharon's character. What does she expect to receive from the master class? How does Maria's criticism change that expectation?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)