|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
(a) Dead inside
2. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) A circle of friends
(b) Family happiness
(c) The souls of little children
(d) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
3. Where does this scene take place?
(a) The tower
(b) The master bedroom
(c) The drawing room
(d) The veranda
4. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
(a) Not get married
(b) Leave her father
(c) Visit Solness
(d) Leave her town
5. Where did the fire break out?
(a) In the attic
(b) In a clothes cupboard
(c) In the chimney
(d) In the nursery
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
2. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
3. What does Solness presume Hilda and Aline were talking about?
4. What does Ragnar take away with him?
5. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)