|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aline decide to call in this act?
(a) Her mother
(c) Dr. Herdal
2. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
(a) A sickly conscience
(b) A sense of life
(c) A selfish streak
(d) A crippling guilt
3. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
(a) The 16th century poets
(b) The old sagas
(c) The old legends
4. What does Solnesss say Ragnar will do given the chance?
(a) Force him to apologize
(b) Kill him
(c) Crush him
(d) Break up his marriage
5. Who does Hilda think is stupid?
(a) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
2. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
3. What does Hilda think would be thrilling?
4. What made it easier for Aline to come to terms with her sons death?
5. What sort of conscience does Hilda say Solness should have?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)