|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she would be useless at?
(a) A desk
(c) Horse riding
2. What made it easier for Aline to come to terms with her sons death?
(a) Her love for Solness
(b) Her belief in Buddha
(c) Her belief in God
(d) Her love of life
3. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
(a) A gas leak
(b) One of the twins
(c) A crack in the ceiling
(d) A crack in the chimney
4. Who does Hilda accuse Solness of destroying?
5. What does Solness say Hilda does not understand?
(a) His business
(b) His words
(c) His position
(d) His hate
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hilda say Solness was being fierce with?
2. Who did Aline's old house belong to?
3. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
4. What does Hilda say was harder to lose than the children?
5. What does Hilda call their dream home?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)