|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ragnar call Solness?
(a) A Liar
(b) A devil
(c) A whore
(d) A coward
2. Who did Aline's old house belong to?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
(c) Her uncle
(d) Her grandfather
3. What does Solness show Hilda?
(a) A drawing
(b) A book
(c) A photograph
(d) A house
4. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
(b) Family happiness
(c) A circle of friends
(d) The souls of little children
5. Who spirit does Solness talk to Hilda about?
(a) The troll spirit
(b) The animal spirit
(c) The viking spirit
(d) The human spirit
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this scene take place?
2. Which of the following type of devil does Solness not list?
3. What does say Aline's hoouse looked like from the outside?
4. What happens to Solness when he is up high?
5. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)