|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
(a) To make his life hell
(b) To marry him
(c) To get her kingdom
(d) To find her self
2. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The seahorse
(b) The priest
(c) The troll
(d) The devil
3. Where does this scene take place?
(a) The drawing room
(b) The tower
(c) The master bedroom
(d) The veranda
4. What does Hilda say builders can leave behind in their castles?
(a) Their wives
(b) Their past
(c) Their cares and worries
(d) Their work
5. What does Solness tell Aline they will hang from the tower of their new house?
(a) A boars head
(b) A flag
(c) A wreath
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
2. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
3. Which of the following type of devil does Solness not list?
4. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
5. What has Hilda been exploring?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)