|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
(b) The twins
2. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
(a) The twins
(b) A hand
3. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The priest
(b) The seahorse
(c) The troll
(d) The devil
4. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
(a) One of the twins
(b) A crack in the chimney
(c) A gas leak
(d) A crack in the ceiling
5. Where does Hilda say it would be wonderful to see Solness?
(a) On top of the tower
(b) In his new house
(c) In a motor vehicle
(d) On his roof
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness presume Hilda and Aline were talking about?
2. What does Ragnar take away with him?
3. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
4. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
5. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)