|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
(a) Very serious
(b) Very funny
(c) Very kind
(d) Very chilly
2. What sort of conscience does Hilda say Solness should have?
(a) A fun one
(b) An open one
(c) A robust one
(d) A hard one
3. Where does Solness say Hilda can see if she sits on the sofa?
(a) The garden
(b) His books
(c) His paintings
(d) The road
4. What does Ragnar take away with him?
(a) His magazines
(b) His drawings
(c) His clean clothes
(d) His books
5. What does Solness tell Aline he does not want?
(c) A new book keeper
(d) A new designer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
2. What does Solness say he has given up?
3. Where does this scene take place?
4. Where did the fire break out?
5. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)