|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Solness afraid will stop obeying him?
(a) Women and children
(b) His friends and enemies
(c) His family
(d) The helpers and the servers
2. Where does Solness tell Hilda she can live?
(a) The nursery
(b) The master bedroom
(c) The servant's quarters
(d) The top room of the tower
3. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) Family happiness
(b) A circle of friends
(c) The souls of little children
(d) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
4. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
(a) A hand
(c) The twins
5. Why did Hilda not contact Solness before?
(a) She had forgotten him
(b) She was afraid she would ruin everything
(c) She was in love with someone else
(d) Her father refused to let her out of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say he wants to tell Hilda?
2. What does Solness say he has given up?
3. Who does Aline decide to call in this act?
4. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
5. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)