|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say builders can leave behind in their castles?
(a) Their cares and worries
(b) Their work
(c) Their wives
(d) Their past
2. What does Solness show Hilda?
(a) A house
(b) A drawing
(c) A photograph
(d) A book
3. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
(a) The fire
(b) His love of life
(c) His father's death
4. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) Something heart warming
(b) Something positive
(c) Something negative
(d) Something funny
5. What does Solness say he wants to tell Hilda?
(a) Something funny
(b) Something ugly
(c) Something deep
(d) Somthing cruel
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the fire break out?
2. Why did Hilda not contact Solness before?
3. What does Hilda say was harder to lose than the children?
4. What has Hilda been exploring?
5. What does Solness say that Ragnar should not be allowed to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)