|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
2. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
(a) The fire
(b) His father's death
(d) His love of life
3. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
(b) Dead inside
4. What does Solness presume Hilda and Aline were talking about?
(a) The new house
(c) The boys
(d) The tower
5. What does say Aline's hoouse looked like from the outside?
(a) A wooden box
(b) A green house
(c) A cardboard box
(d) A train station
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
2. What does Hilda say was harder to lose than the children?
3. What does Solness tell Aline he does not want?
4. Which of the following words does Hilda not use to describe what Solness said to Ragnar?
5. Where did the fire break out?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)