|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aline say the boys are now?
(a) In hell
(b) Close to her
(c) In heaven
(d) In the ground
2. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
(a) A high tower
(b) A mishapen roof
(c) A broken chimney
(d) An overgrown garden
3. What has Hilda been exploring?
(a) The green house
(b) The new house
(c) The garden
4. What affected Aline's milk?
(a) Her fever
(c) Her unhappiness
5. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
(a) His love of life
(c) The fire
(d) His father's death
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this scene take place?
2. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
3. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
4. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
5. What does Aline say Solness is underneath his bluster?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)