|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hilda not contact Solness before?
(a) She was afraid she would ruin everything
(b) She had forgotten him
(c) She was in love with someone else
(d) Her father refused to let her out of the house
2. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
(a) Very chilly
(b) Very serious
(c) Very funny
(d) Very kind
3. What does Ragnar take away with him?
(a) His clean clothes
(b) His drawings
(c) His books
(d) His magazines
4. What do Solness and Hilda want to build their castle on?
(a) A mountain
(b) A hill
(c) A meadow
(d) A cliff
5. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
(a) A gold coin
(b) A drawing
(c) A wreath
(d) A painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
2. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
3. What affected Aline's milk?
4. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
5. How does Hilda long to see Solness?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)