|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
(a) Very chilly
(b) Very serious
(c) Very kind
(d) Very funny
2. What does Hilda say she would be useless at?
(b) A desk
(c) Horse riding
3. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
(a) A mishapen roof
(b) A high tower
(c) An overgrown garden
(d) A broken chimney
4. What made it easier for Aline to come to terms with her sons death?
(a) Her love for Solness
(b) Her belief in Buddha
(c) Her belief in God
(d) Her love of life
5. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
(a) Leave her father
(b) Not get married
(c) Visit Solness
(d) Leave her town
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ragnar call Solness?
2. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
3. What has Hilda been exploring?
4. What does Ragnar take away with him?
5. What does Aline say Solness is underneath his bluster?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)